Very nice work..
  4. game_boards

game_boards

5. J

jeff2103

Thank you.
  6. J

jeff2103

I got pair corn hole game boxes I made for my sister. How do I put a picture in gallery?
  7. J

New to the CNC world

I would look at free trial of www.vectric.com
  8. J

New to the CNC world

I use mastercam and also ASPIRE. I think you should try the free trial of aspire. Its very good for art work. Plus you can copy about any picture on net and convert it into 3-d image.
  9. J

need plans to build my mom rocking chair

Thank you for the advice.
  10. J

Thank you. I will look up all them to see how they do it. I am finishing a sign to go by some peoples pool down the street and by next Wednesday I want to start the chair. The way I learn to be machinest was ask a lot questions 30 years ago.
  11. J

I will look at it. Thank you.
  12. J

Thank you. I will take look at that. I really like one looks as big as lazy boy. I am trying to figure out how to put the pcs on the bottom to make rocking chair.
  13. J

Thank very much for the help. If I want to make it a rocking chair what would you guess the out side ( part touches floor) radius would be?
  14. J

I don't know how to ask Norm how much he wants for his plans? ALSO I went to the site sketchup3dwarehouse. How do I use that site? I really don't understand it at all. I try to download a chair and cannot. Do I need special software? My email is jeffbrooks1960@att.net
  15. J

Thank you so much. I will go to sketchup. I got cad cam software but the not knowing anything about chairs I have no place to start.
  16. J

I never built a chair. My mother who is near 80 I want to build very big rocking chair for. (she will fall sleep in). Does anyone have suggestion of a web site I can find plans? I like for them be free but to get very nice chair I would pay few dallors. My mom would love this. She does not own a...
  17. J

Need a Big Blower

I got a blower and it has 5hp motor attach to it. 5" INLET AND OUTLET I am pretty sure. I never used it and it was purchase new from " woodmaster planners".
  18. J

wood lathe duplicator needed

Thanks everyone for the answer. I would only make about 4 legs a month, if that many. I bought two wood master planners thinking it would take two for me. Turns out 1 was plenty. I never even plug one them up. I just now put it on craige list at big loss. I got a lot learn in this wood cutting.
  19. J

wood lathe duplicator needed

I need to purchase duplicator that is easy to use. I know very little about wood. I cut steel all my life in machine shop. I am retired now and make things for myself and family in my guarge. I can use new one or used one. I got central machinery lathe 12 x 36 sku number T34706.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS