Search results

1. TBone

Porter Cable/Dewalt Router Rebates

Didn't see this posted anywhere, thought someone might be interested. Rebates for purchases 4/1-6/30. http://www.toolrebates.com/DeWalt/2011DeWaltRouter.pdf
  2. TBone

New Band Saw Gloat

Went to buy one of these at Woodcraft's opening. But since Rocker got the last one, I had to get them to order one. Took a few weeks to get back to Raleigh after it came in so I'm just getting around to pics. I did learn that with a couple of tow straps and a Harbor Freight chain hoist, one...
  3. TBone

Lowe's Visit

Made a trip to Lowe's yesterday to purchase some wire to make an extension cord. Found myself in the tool section....by accident of course. Ended up with this. Regular Price $119 Clearance Price $ 99 15% Discount $14 Purchase Price $85 2 Gift cards..Net out of pocket $0 And yes, I realize...
  4. TBone

Latest Attempt

Certainly not up to the normal standards viewed on this forum, but I'm learning. Hopefully as I learn, my skills will improve. However, either way, it's fun. Thanks for looking, comments welcome...good or bad
  5. TBone

Hello Everyone!

I've been a member for a while and have read some good information here. Thought I'd come into the light and say hello. :-) I live in Roanoke Rapids and still consider myself a begging woodworker. I look forward to learning more from this group.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors