Search results

1. TBone

First Walnut Project

95% won't notice, unless you're like most woodworkers and point it out 😁
  2. TBone

Hearing / Ear Protection - Any recommendations?

3M Worktunes I use these and also wear glasses. The foam is thick enough that the glasses don't change protection much. They are very comfortable. Very pleased. I tried a cheaper pair and they died after about a year. I usually listen to music when cutting grass, but not when in shop.
  3. TBone

New Yankee Workshop on YT

That show was never available locally, that I could find. Hopefully, they'll start back. Woodworking shows are few and far between
  4. TBone

Shop database app

You can list your items in a spreadsheet. For those not experienced in databases, it's much easier. You can place a picture as a comment, in Excel, so that when you roll the mouse over the cell, the picture will show. I like 2 pictures per item, one of the item and one is a closeup of the...
  5. TBone

Patent Approved

I get a headache just thinking about what it requires to build one.
  6. TBone

Patent Approved

This post would be much better with a video :)
  7. TBone

Battery Powered Chainsaws

I use a 12" Kobalt 40v. It does everything I ask of it and more. Have had 3 people try it and each bought one. For anything too large for that one, I have a 41 year old Homelite XL that will do more than I want to do at my age.
  8. TBone

FWW Gallery Mention

Beautiful work
  9. TBone

Segmented vessel

WOW! Very nice.
  10. TBone

Strop leather

This would require truck keys. A cup purchased on the way to buy a new coffee maker.
  11. TBone

Inventory Management

You can embed pictures in a comment in Excel so that when you mouse over the cell, the picture appears
  12. TBone

Christmas tree pen??

Not yet, but have a piece drying in the garage :)
  13. TBone

Workshop sound wiring

If you're going to use 10 gauge wire, I suggest making sure the speaker connections will handle wire that heavy before you run it. My personal opinion is that Bose are overpriced for what you get. Polk will give better (to me) sound for less money.
  14. TBone

a quick checkering job.

:eusa_clap Very impressive work. :notworthy:
  15. TBone

Woodsmith / ShopNotes $28 for two years

Anyone know if these will work on renewals?
  16. TBone

12 gauge 100' extension cord at Costco for $40

Waiting for floor installation and I'll be hanging one of those brackets with a 55" LED :gar-Bi I also bought 2 35' HDMI cables and a 50' subwoofer cable. They have great quality and prices along with fast service.
  17. TBone

Big turning

I'm impressed just by pictures, can't imagine seeing that in person. I am in awe of your talent, sir.
  18. TBone

CLT Woodworkding Show

I couldn't agree more. That's one difference I noticed in the shows. Charlotte I think was either $7 or $10 to park, can't remember. Chantilly was free. They had a decent food court at the show, but there were 3-4 fast food restaurants on the opposite end of the parking lot and more inside...
  19. TBone

But would they come

Scott, I would be interested depending on dates. Just had knee surgery, so getting around currently is slow. But I bought a used Hegner and am itching to know how to use it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors