Search results

1. D

Martinsville hobbyist

What aquaculture facility do you work for in Martinsville? I work in collinsville at a machine shop 3 days a week ( I am retired ). maybe we can get together some evening and have a chat. dick
  2. D

Need help modifying a sawstop table saw

The shark guard is the way to go, I will get a new one in the near furture. dick
  3. D

2010 Picnic Committe

Don't give up yet, what's wrong with the next weekend the 22ed. dick
  4. D

2010 Picnic Committe

Count us in for the committee. dick & rita
  5. D

NCWW PE from Youngsville to Apex

We can still work out something, have been wanting to go see sawduster since the Klingsford show but have not made it yet. this could be a good excuse. If he will be around this weekend it could happen. dick
  6. D

Building Blocks Plans

Jeff, Need any ? I have a box of blocks that my dad made for my brother before WW2 .They are made from 1X1 and form 1 to 4 inches long. The box is about 10 X10x10. free to a good home. Don't have any young boys that could use them. dick
  7. D

NCWW PE from Youngsville to Apex

How much BB does she need, we may help. dick
  8. D

I'm still woodworking....

Looks nice BUT isn't it the time of year to get out the extra blankets. dick
  9. D

Spindle sander question

It is worth every penny you spend on it. I have one and use it all the time, works great but I agree the dust collection is very poor. dick
  10. D

Raleigh Lunch Bunch

We may be able to make this lunch, what time? dick & rita
  11. D

So what kinds of tips and tricks do you have for a folding rule?

Best rule you can get, easy to use great for any type work. don't sit on them, I have 4 that I use all the time, but the one I use the most is the red end reverse it lays flat. dick
  12. D

How to kill a holly

Drill a few holes in the top and then fill the holes with used oil, it may take a few refills but in will kill them. dick
  13. D

Another Victim of the Recession

I will be going down to a 3 day week starting monday. dick
  14. D

Adding Dust Collector

If I where ot do any duct work get the dust collecter out of the shop dehind a wall of so kind to reduce the noise in the shop. then you don't need a micro filter that slows down the air flo. dick
  15. D

Happy Birthday dick541

Thanks everybody, It was just another day at work today, I did get some prices on something I need later. dick
  16. D

Adventures in the woods :)

If a tree falls in the empty woods does it make any sound? dick
  17. D

The Picnic- From a family perspective

Just another point to bring up. Lets get everybody to come up with a date for the picnic before the first of the year, so we can get a date set that does not conflict with wedings, graduations, other vacations and trips. even if we have to go sooner or wait til later. rain or shine. It needs to...
  18. D

The Picnic- From a family perspective

I agree there is a lot of free time and space left in the day. The park is open until 9:00 pm, It might be late for some people but most could stay and have a second filling of the food a little later. Fun, games and music from say 2: till 5-6. Also any one that camps can stay onernight in one...
  19. D

Spring Picnic '09 consolidated info

Just 1 after thought, Does anyone have a portable PA. (public address) system so Steve doesn't have to yel at us. dick
  20. D

Spring Picnic '09 update

Need to add please print out your ticket, you need ti to get in. dick

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors