Search results

1. B

My shop in Durham

What inspiration for us all!! Thanks for sharing.
  2. B

1782 Stockburger Farmhouse Renovation

Really cool project, I am sure you have dealt with a lot of challenges both physically and emotionally. You have done a great job based on the pictures and story line. Keep at it.
  3. B

New promo video for us

Loved this video because it strikes at the real issue, relationships in wood working. Nicely done!
  4. B

Instruction manuals to a good home

I have been cleaning up some paperwork and ran across some old Grizzly instructio manuals that I thought someone might want. The first one is a 3/4 hp shaper manual for a model G1024. The second one is for a Grizzly model G1199/G1200 drill press. The third is for a Grizzly edge sander model...
  5. B

Im New Here and I Made This

Welcome. Very nice rack and stand
  6. B

1956 Craftsman Drill Press Rebuild - Completed

Really nice work. Thanks for sharing
  7. B

Hanging corner cabinet in walnut

Dan, I too love seeing your work. It’s inspiring and pleasant to the eye.
  8. B

Where can I find a Vacuum Kiln Sevice

You might call Raliegh Reclamation, I think they have one. They are in Raliegh too!
  9. B

Woodworking Extravaganza Retrospective Video By Artisan Pirate

Thank you for sharwith those who were not able to attend
  10. B

Sketchup Design and Tutoring Offered

Good luck! Glad to hear of the resources!
  11. B

2023 awards

It is a blessing to many when you all work so hard to share a hobby you love. Thank you for using you gifts and talents with us all. Thank you board and those recognized for you support. Congratulations on a job well done.
  12. B

No Smack Raffle Talk

Just bought the second batch! Happy to be part of the site support efforts. Unfortunately, I am out of town for the picnic. Hate that I will miss it. Always good food, good fellowship and a place to expand community. Hope the weather is glorious!
  13. B

V Carved Canteen Sign For The Boys & Girls Club

Great job, it’s fun to give back to worthy causes.
  14. B

Tall case clock

Thanks for sharing with the group. Humbling! Great work.
  15. B

SketchUp Workshop Online

I could be interested as well depending on the schedule
  16. B

I'm Looking for the Collective Wisdom of the Group!

Kent Not sure this advise comes from wisdom, but it does come from experience. I had the exact problem but it was carpet instead of vinyl. I took of the trim board base boards as they also needed to be replaced.once that was done I could force a crow bar between the sheets and pry up the...
  17. B

Stickers for drying lumber

I am not sure where you live but I have a lot I am not using and would be happy to give to you. Where are you located, I am in Raleigh
  18. B

Band saw dust collection, proof of concept

That is an impressive install and write up. Thank you for sharing
  19. B

Lost 2 yesterday

I am sorry to hear of your accident. They seem to always happen when we are not thinking about being safe or breaking rules we always say we won’t. Hope you heal quickly. Bruce

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors