Search results

1. Barry W

What do I need to know about the paint . . .

Ha, if one is a paint contractor that may be true. I have been a long time very satisfied HD paint customer but need to refinish some kitchen cabinets and had heard NCWW members rave about SW and thought I would give them a try. I carried a door from our kitchen cabinets for a color match and...
  2. Barry W

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year! May the new year bring Joy to All.
  3. Barry W

Tea box project

Charlie, simply beautiful... Time for a'cuppa.
  4. Barry W

Jointer Issue

I ran the original piece with vertical burn marks through the planer and it came out just fine. I will turn the jointer cutters tomorrow.
  5. Barry W

Jointer Issue

I tried another piece this afternoon (ashe??) and it ran through just fine - see below. I am still going to turn the cutters to achieve a little smoother surface. Strange, strange....
  6. Barry W

Jointer Issue

"Someone" is me and I have never run pallet wood through any of my equipment, I need pallets to store hay on. I used a torque wrench to tighten the screws to Grizzly specs. That's correct. I have never had this problem before and I don't know what's changed. No, I've not surfaced laminated...
  7. Barry W

Jointer Issue

I turned the cutters about five years ago, guess it's time to get the torque wrench out. Thanks to all of you.
  8. Barry W

Jointer Issue

I bought my Grizzly jointer with spiral cutters about seven years ago and have never before had the problem pictured below. In addition to the striping, the piece is very ha rd to feed across the cutters. The species is maple. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks.
  9. Barry W

TS blade sharpening

Mark has a good point. I recently bought a Microjig Bladeclean (yes, I know I will be severely criticized) and it has given new life to several 10" and 12" blades as well as an eight inch dado set.
  10. 005.JPG

005.JPG

11. 006.JPG

006.JPG

12. 007.JPG

007.JPG

13. 008.JPG

008.JPG

14. 009.JPG

009.JPG

15. 010.JPG

010.JPG