Search results

1. mquan01

What kind of caulk is this?

Does anyone know what kind of caulk this is?
  2. mquan01

Charlotte stuff for sale

The usual, not mine, don't know they guy etc. Talked to Mark. he is going to get more pics and prices on Saturday. He is actually located in Kannapolis. Facebook Marketplace: Wood working shop - Tools - Charlotte, North Carolina Tools For Sale in Charlotte, North Carolina | Facebook...
  3. mquan01

Plastic sheets

If anyone going to Hickory Saturday wants some of this let me know 1/4" clear (2.00 each) 12 x 16 - 5 pcs 18 x 14 - 1 pc 9 x 17 - 1 pc 3/8" clear (2.00 each) 18 x 14 pc 3/8" smoked (10.00 each) 18 x 65 - 4 pcs The smoked glass may be a little beat up, so they aren't usable for...
  4. mquan01

Estate sale charlotte area

In Charlotte area. Not mine, etc. Thios is most old iron Sears/Craftsman. The scroll saw has a very deep throat. There are two table saws, three of the bases, two are still in boxes (pic 3) 1421 brittle creek drive, matthews
  5. mquan01

Charlotte area wood supplier

I located a new supplier in Charlotte. His name is Rodney Atwell. he can be reached by calling 704-491-3118. He is in the process of moving his wood to 3316 North Tryon. Because of that, he is currently selling off a bunch of slabs, which he has in two other locations. To see his supply, go to...
  6. mquan01

Charlotte hsbitat on wendover

Unisaw 350 Shaper 250 Sander 150
  7. mquan01

6" Jorgey clamps for 20

Just found this at Lowes for 20 bucks
  8. mquan01

From our facebook page

My friends have a warehouse (I believe actually a warehouse and a half) of Drexel furniture - some pieces are complete - some boxes contain table tops, pedestals and legs. There are several armoires that list on Drexel's site for 12,000 - they are selling them for 100 (They aren't used but have...
  9. mquan01

When Craigslist gives you free wood

You need to make a bowl from it. I let it sit outside for a year before I cut it into a blank. I have 7 pieces of tree to cut up. Hope they all look as nice as this one
  10. mquan01

Need some math help

I am to old to remember how this is done, so hopefully someone else can.. I have a 13" diameter circle in which I want I want 15 equal slices (24 degrees each). What is a good way to determine the layout (please show your work to get extra credit):confused: Thanks in advance
  11. mquan01

Graduation 2018

This years crop of graduates. I make one of these for all my nieces and nephews and a few select family friends.
  12. mquan01

This years Christmas gifts

All made from scraps :)
  13. mquan01

What is the best way to remove router burn on an inside corner

This is about a 7/8" radius, solid maple. I spent about 15 minutes on it and got nowhere. What would be a good way to clean this up? I tried a Dremel sanding disk, but that didn't make any impact either.
  14. mquan01

big logs free - wish I owned a sawmill

The usual, not mine, etc, etc, etc. It looks like he sealed the ends...... https://charlotte.craigslist.org/zip/6026156546.html Got 20-30 logs that i need gone asap! Logs range from sizes of 2ft-3.5ft All logs are 12-16ft long Thay are all oak and poplar! Thousands of dollars in lumber...
  15. mquan01

Gum for light sabers?

I have a neighbor cutting down 3 gum trees. Can this be used for light saber blanks? I know I saw a thread about the best wood for these, but can't seem to locate it.
  16. mquan01

Bandsaw and lathe

Saw this in my neighborhood facebook page. If anyone is interested let me know and I will IM the seller Bandsaw and lathe $3,000 Charlotte, NC (28215) we are relocating to Granite falls NC ...so I'm scaling down to a benchtop lathe. The Grizzly 17" bandsaw and powermatic 3520 lathe are up for...
  17. mquan01

Free Oak slab in Mint Hill

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/zip/5883455909.html 1 2 © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap (google map) size / dimensions: 6'x40"x20" Left over slab from cutting up large oak tree. See pics - measures approximately 6' long x 40" wide and at it's thickest point is about 20"...
  18. mquan01

Barn wood - you do the work

Not mine, etc... https://charlotte.craigslist.org/zip/5691990213.html Hello _ This building is from the early 1900's. Come take the roof wood down and it is yours to do all the cool things folks do with old wood nowadays. The first wood that has to go is the top layer of the roof then the...
  19. mquan01

Rolling pin palooza

So the wifes rolling pin broke and she asked me to make her a new one. Not knowing which she would like better, I made 2 of them figuring I could use the other for a gift. So she really liked the maple & mahogany one, but said it was to big for her, could I make a smaller one. Of course I...
  20. mquan01

Ridgid spindle sander

Found this on our Nextdoor page. Let me know if you are interested... Table Top Belt Sander Rigid brand. $75

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS