Search results

1. Jeremy Scuteri

Coffee table almost done

Nice work!
  2. Jeremy Scuteri

Greensboro Lunch This Tuesday

I think I can make it. It will be great to see everyone.
  3. Jeremy Scuteri

Automatic dust collection

The only thing my system does is allow me to have a whole bunch of inexpensive buttons around the shop that turn the dust collector on and off. I still have to manually open and close blast gates. Automated gates would be really cool.
  4. Jeremy Scuteri

Festool ROS?

Feels better in my hand. I think it has a lower center of gravity. Easier to control. If I recall correctly, my RO150 has a 5mm stroke and my ETS150 has a 3mm stroke, so that may be part of it. You're welcome to come over and try them out. I have the Festool 1/2 sheet sander too(RS 2E).
  5. Jeremy Scuteri

Festool ROS?

I personally like the ETS150 better than the RO150. The RO150 is more versatile though with it's gear driven mode.
  6. Jeremy Scuteri

Latest Harpsichords

Thanks for posting, those are great.
  7. Jeremy Scuteri

Miter gauge - Recommendations

I have the Incra 1000HD. I bought it years ago when I had the Delta Unisaw. I have not used it in a while and I pulled it out the other day. My overwhelming thought was that the "incra lock bars", those serrated little things that lock your stop in little grooves are a major pain in the butt...
  8. Jeremy Scuteri

Help Needed

Hoping for a full recovery Dirk.
  9. Jeremy Scuteri

Props to Zoro Tools

I had a table saw from Grizzly "fall out of the box" as well. Same exact wording. Makes me chuckle...
  10. Jeremy Scuteri

The job I did not want but ...

Well done Phil!
  11. Jeremy Scuteri

A couple recent turnings...

Those look fantastic.
  12. Jeremy Scuteri

Lovingly Remembered

So sorry to hear this Phil.
  13. Jeremy Scuteri

Staved cup

Very cool. Nice work.
  14. Jeremy Scuteri

New part time woodworker from Charlotte

Welcome to the group
  15. Jeremy Scuteri

The passing of Charles Neil (Dec 21, 2019)

I don't believe he was an NCWW member.
  16. Jeremy Scuteri

Need Jointer and Planer

Those are some massive bearings! Holy cow. :eek: Nobody can argue the difference in heft, but the assertion that the older machine gives better "results" is highly questionable. Take 2 boards, put one through each planer and I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that you couldn't tell me which planer...
  17. Jeremy Scuteri

The passing of Charles Neil (Dec 21, 2019)

He was a cool guy. I've never seen anyone else talk about "bump cutting".
  18. Jeremy Scuteri

Christmas Commission

Beautiful work on both Bruce! I really like the black walnut one.
  19. Jeremy Scuteri

Need Jointer and Planer

One more thing Mike, just to avoid disappointment, I would expect the following (many will spend MUCH less time): 1 full day getting the machine assembled 2 - 3 days putzing around on the internet figuring out the best way to get the machine set up / calibrated 1 day performing the...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS