Search results

1. Grimmy2016

Graduation Gift ideas for femal high school senior

Yes she will be attending college. Planning to become a Dr.... so starting with Pre-med.
  2. Grimmy2016

Graduation Gift ideas for femal high school senior

My daughter graduates this year and I would like to make her a gift to give her (beyond the other trips and gifts she will get from the wife and I) but I am not really sure what to make her. So I am asking for ideas on proejcts. She doesnt play any instruments, nor sports. She doesnt know for...
  3. Grimmy2016

Lovingly Remembered

Phil, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Joan. I hope that you and your family can find some solace in her resting peacefully now. My family and I send our deepest condolences.
  4. amazon_smile_300_250.jpg

amazon_smile_300_250.jpg

5. Klingspor_BargainBox.jpg

Klingspor_BargainBox.jpg

6. Grimmy2016

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop WINSTON SALEM GRAND ReOpening & Anniversary Sale DECEMBER 7th

Great event! Thanks Coleman... Landon said thanks for the hat. :-) Hopefully we can do it all again next year - think SUMMERFEST....
  7. Grimmy2016

Woodworking & Power Tools - $700 (Apex)

I need a planer bigger than 12/13" wondering how big that one is....
  8. Grimmy2016

Outreach - Klingspors - Winston Salem 12/7/2019

I'll be coming by but with wife to do xmas shopping :)
  9. Grimmy2016

A.C. Moore Closing All Stores

There is one on Hanes Mall and Silas Creek area in Winston Salem
  10. Grimmy2016

Thank you

HA - I was just about to make it open in the same window... Apparently I heard you wrong during your initial request.
  11. Grimmy2016

Photo Albums -

@bowman thanks for this... Do you know how to set which image is the thumbnail or cover for the album?
  12. graduation.JPG

graduation.JPG

13. legoBG.jpg

legoBG.jpg

14. Scott test album

Scott test album

15. Grimmy2016

Sea Urchin

Or at least get an article or video of him telling us how to do this.... HINT HINT
  16. Grimmy2016

Black Friday Deals

Grizzly is having deals on some of their machines. Mostly free shipping from what I quickly scanned. So a savings of around $200
  17. Grimmy2016

The "safest" tools and hurrying.....

I had a 3" hole cutter spin off the back of a ceiling tile I was cutting and it danced across my fingernails and hand and then thumb. Took off the finger nail to the bed and left a few circular cuts down the rest of my hand. Doesnt feel good in the least.
  18. Grimmy2016

Forum Access

Lets make sure we document the fixes since it wasnt what was originally thought. That way we have a record of what to look at if it happens again.
  19. Grimmy2016

Forum Access

Hi all, It appears the process for auto renewing the SSL certificates failed at GoDaddy. We are trying to figure out what happened and get it resolved. As for the HOME button on the forum, going forward it will take you to the .com site. Clicking FORUMS will take you to the list of forum...
  20. Grimmy2016

Health

Mike. Thanks for all the lessons and demonstrations. Thanks for the encouragement but thank you most for the friendship. I hope what ails you is curable and that you can get back to the woodworking at your pace.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS