Search results

1. ScottM

Wall Tool Cabinet - Progress report

Green with envy. My ADD brain could never handle being that organized and orderly. Great job.
  2. ScottM

Looking for a strip sander

I have a Delta. I will dust it off and send a picture. If you want it then it is yours. You just have to come get.
  3. ScottM

Looking for a strip sander

Are you talking about something like this?
  4. ScottM

New Member from Kill Devil Hills

Tim welcome to the family.
  5. ScottM

New layered pieces

I can see you love your new saw.
  6. ScottM

Still scrolling

Yup....1/8"
  7. ScottM

Rough cut poplar

Did you try Klingspor in Hickory? They normally have poplar.
  8. ScottM

What happens when we are gone?

Then you have the other side of the coin. Friends of mine lost there entire house to a fire in May. They were in Europe at the time. When the first firemen arrived the roof had already collapsed. Even steel I-beam in the basement was bent. Everything they owned was made by his father. He...
  9. ScottM

This won't last long...

Where is this listing from. I am only 30 minutes from South Hill, VA.
  10. ScottM

Reduced Price - Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander

I had tracking issues with my 16-32 sand paper type feed belt until I replaced it with this one. Set it once and forget it. https://accuramachinetools.com/replacement-conveyor-belt-for-accuraryobiperformax-etc-1632-sa.html
  11. ScottM

What kind of wood is this

Looks like sweet gum. Are there a lot of those 1" diameter spinney balls around the where the tree stood?
  12. ScottM

Red Grandis

Has anyone worked with Red Grandis? Interested in know how easy it works. It looks like mahogany but very affordable. Looking to build a 4 feet tall cross for church.
  13. ScottM

Help identify this please

Bark looks like maple to me.
  14. ScottM

Still scrolling

I don't always post pictures of my work though I am in the shop playing probably 250+ days a year. This is something I just did kinda for the fun of it and to say I did it. It is a Steve Good design. What makes this kinda unique is the size. That is a standard size push pin.
  15. ScottM

ADDING TO MY COLLECTION TODAY!

Prayers for a full and quick recovery.
  16. ScottM

New member interested in possible co-op near Wilmington NC.

Roy, no help with co-op information but welcome to the forum and good luck with your move. You will be one of many of us northerners who moved here.
  17. ScottM

Reduced Price - Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander

http://www.vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=2890
  18. ScottM

Is there a suitable, cost effective replacement for cypress?

Yes check with Jack Murdock. He is probably less then an hour from you. https://www.ncsawmill.com/
  19. ScottM

Rust

Nice score.
  20. ScottM

Help Needed

Dirk my family is praying for you and your family.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS