Search results

1. Steve_Honeycutt

Graduation Gift ideas for femal high school senior

Similar to Bob's suggestion, a collapsible bookcase. You could put an inlay in the back with her name, favorite pet, favorite saying, etc. I made a bookcase one time where they could insert pictures in the side.
  2. Steve_Honeycutt

Looking for Ebony

West Penn Hardwoods lists 4/4 ebony 3"- 8" wide and 2' - 4' long. Have you thought about ebonizing oak or some other hardwood?
  3. Steve_Honeycutt

How to bevel the edge of a circle?

Unless you want to buy a router bit, I would use the router pin concept on the table saw. You could clamp two boards in a “V” shape on the table saw. With some careful measuring and test cuts, you could have this finished quickly.
  4. Steve_Honeycutt

Lovingly Remembered

Phil, I‘m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
  5. Steve_Honeycutt

Switch for Delta Bandsaw

Bob, Thanks for sharing your research. This is very good information.
  6. Steve_Honeycutt

Switch for Delta Bandsaw

That Powertech switch looks like the one that was on it.
  7. Steve_Honeycutt

Switch for Delta Bandsaw

Thanks Bruce, I should have provided more complete information. The band saw is a Rockwell model 28-203 with a 1.5 hp Dayton motor. It has an enclosed stand.
  8. Steve_Honeycutt

Switch for Delta Bandsaw

I need to replace the on/off switch on my Delta band saw. Any advice that people can provide, such as where to buy, anything to be careful of, or a good switch to get would be greatly appreciated.
  9. Steve_Honeycutt

Air-Dried Walnut For Sale

I am posting this for a friend. His contact information is at the end. This is air-dried walnut that has been in storage for about 35 years. Walnut 4 X 4 X 100 Eight, Approximately 88 Bd. Ft. $6.00/Bd. Ft Walnut Live Edge, 2 X 10 X 105 Fifteen, Approximately 217 Bd. Ft. $7.00/Bd. Ft...
  10. Walnut 1.jpg

Walnut 1.jpg

11. walnut 2.jpg

walnut 2.jpg

12. walnut 3.jpg

walnut 3.jpg

13. walnut 4.jpg

walnut 4.jpg

14. walnut 5.jpg

walnut 5.jpg

15. walnut 6.jpg

walnut 6.jpg

16. walnut 7.jpg

walnut 7.jpg

17. Steve_Honeycutt

Needed: Enterprising Person

Chris, I could use 10-20 bdft of sapele.
  18. Steve_Honeycutt

There have been group buys before. The last one I recall was from an ad on Craigslist.
  19. Steve_Honeycutt

I see that West Penn is selling African Mahogany and Sapele for $2.50 per bdft for 4/4, but you have to buy a large bundle to get this price. They are also selling 8/4 for $2.75 per bdft. This sale is Oct 24-26. An enterprising person with a truck and trailer would purchase a bundle and...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS