Search results

1. BKind2Anmls

Free Cabinets

But I see above it says photo 3. I guess there are still bugs in the new website. We will take 2 and 3 or 2 or 3 or whatever is available. LOL
  2. BKind2Anmls

Free Cabinets

Phil, here is the email I received
  3. BKind2Anmls

Free Cabinets

I'm sorry, I just noticed you said photo 3...senior moment. We will take both upper and lower, please and anything else that is left.
  4. BKind2Anmls

Free Cabinets

Phil, Photo 2 is perfect. We need overhead and bottom cabinets. Please let me know if they are ours and I will let the rest of the foster parents know the good news.
  5. BKind2Anmls

Free Cabinets

Phil, Our cat rescue charity (cataroundtownproject.org) has purchased a 20 x 10 shed to house the cats after surgery. We are looking for cabinets so if you find any more like this, please let me know. thanks, Susan
  6. BKind2Anmls

2019 NCWW Raffle Tickets On Sale - Drawing at Picnic on May 18th

Couple of questions. 1. The Rules say to provide your phone number when purchasing tickets but there is no place to enter it. 2. I couldn't find, in the rules, where it says you must be present to win...or not.
  7. BKind2Anmls

Just a Quick Shop Survey

24x50 too big
  8. BKind2Anmls

NCFS Turners March 2019 Meeting

A wood swap sounds interesting. May want to do it at our club. How does it work?
  9. BKind2Anmls

how do you store your chuck jaw sets?

This is very simple. I use the metal shower curtain rings and hang four jaws on one ring (through the screw holes) and then hang the ring on a cup hook.
  10. BKind2Anmls

Laser Engraving Needed

I have a friend who needs about 50 2" x 1" wooden cross pendants engraved with a first name (all different names). Is there anyone who could do this and give me a price?
  11. BKind2Anmls

Southeast Pen Turning Symposium

That's also the main reason I'm going. I bought a pressure pot system from ChefWare but I can't make heads or tails out of it. The guy organizing the event said to take my equipment to the conference and someone there would show me how to use it. There is also a Facebook group for the conference.
  12. BKind2Anmls

High chair

I made one of these. https://www.thewinfieldcollection.com/product/3_in_1_Baby_Sitter_Woodworking_Pattern/Al-Child-Projects-Woodcraft-Patterns I created a plywood pattern for the side and then used pattern routing. It was very easy to make. I glued up 1" strips of red oak to make all the...
  13. BKind2Anmls

Southeast Pen Turning Symposium

http://www.southeastpengathering.com/
  14. BKind2Anmls

All Day Class

Class canceled.
  15. BKind2Anmls

All Day Class

My woodturning club in Columbia, SC has openings for an upcoming all-day class. The club has a dozen lathes that get set up for the hands-on class and we all help with cleanup at the end of the day. Here are the details: The class is held at Mann Tools/Rockler Woodworking at 802 Chris Dr, West...
  16. BKind2Anmls

The Backside of Unsafe Practices

17. BKind2Anmls

Harbor Freight Gems Things - That You Would Buy Again.

Chisels. I have two sets of cheap harbor freight chisels that I use for all of the pounding, scraping etc. and I save my quality chisels for precise cutting. (I can also leave these chisels out in the open so when my husband goes looking for one, he won't use one of my good chisels for...
  18. BKind2Anmls

Full-Time RV - Scroll Saw or Woodturning

We've gone over all of that, I hope. People think that living in an RV is less expensive, but many times it costs the same as living in a house. Our plan is to sell our place and buy an RV with the proceeds. Then live on our military retirement and social security. There are many wonderful...
  19. BKind2Anmls

LOL, Berta. If you did that in a motorhome, you wouldn't have enough weight left over for groceries! The approximate 2,500 pounds most often available after the motorhome has been built has to include your water, propane, food, passengers, pots and pans and everything else. It's amazing that...
  20. BKind2Anmls

Project size is one of the big reasons I was swinging toward scroll saw. Marquetry can be veneered to a box, a cabinet or put on a flat surface and hung as a picture. Like I do now, anything I make I would probably be giving it away and other RV'rs wouldn't have room for bowls, vases, etc. any...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS