Search results

1. woodguy1975

Woodshop Closed - Cornelius, NC Clearance

Here are the things I have left from my shop that are up for sale. There is a ton of misc. stuff as well. If you are interested please email me at triguy1975@live.com. Leigh D4 Dovetail Jig with bits and manual - $300 Solid Hard Maple Woodworking Bench with Pattern Makers Vise - $500...
  2. woodguy1975

Woodshop Closing down Mooresville - Previous Woodguy1975 shop

I'm selling off everything from my previous shop. LIfe changes and it's time to let go of everything. Most of the equipment is spoken for, but here is a rough list. General 20" drill press Misc routers (Like 15) stainless bench dog router lift HVLP system - Fuji with Accuspray gun added...
  3. woodguy1975

Help Needed: Anyone Available tomorrow morning in Hickory

Just wanted to make one last separate post to try to drum up some help. Greg and I will be getting to Hickory around 9:15-9:30am to move the last of the shop equipment out of storage. My storage unit is at Bakers Mountain Storage just off 127 South behind the Hardees Is there anyone that...
  4. woodguy1975

Finally the Official Complete Return of Woodguy :)

Well it has been yrs since I closed up shop, sold off some extra equipment, and put the remainder in storage hoping one day to return to my woodworking interests. It's been so long that many of you probably don't remember me... I know the woodguy disease has been strong in my absence carried by...
  5. woodguy1975

Back to My Roots

Well after being away from wood for sometime with only a couple blips of classes run last summer it appears that I am on my way back to doing my own woodworking. It looks like I'll be pulling out a few tools and firing them up for the first time in over 1 yr to do a cabinet job for my FIL. Ah I...
  6. woodguy1975

WG in need of loading help (Sept 12) 12:30-1:00pm

Would anyone be available for some loading help around 12:30 to 1pm tomorrow Saturday September 11. Russ and Rick are coming to get their bandsaws and we could always use an extra set of hands. Location: Hickory - Bakers Mountain Storage (located off 127-S behind Hardees) Time: 12:30-1:00pm...
  7. woodguy1975

Woodguy - Maloof Rocker Class - Held in Charlotte Area

Hey Guys, I know you guys don't hear much from me these days, but I am still around. Being without a shop keeps me from thinking about wood all the time, but I still love it. I've been approached by the Charlotte Klingspor's store to run a remote class in the charlotte area. It appears...
  8. woodguy1975

End of a Era and a new Beginning

Well guys and gals I have some news.... As most of you know I had my shop/house up on the market. I put it up about 3 weeks ago and already have it under contract. I'm going to have to move out very quickly (before the EOY), but it is good to sell a house in todays market. It is a good sale...
  9. woodguy1975

Divorce Present to self. :)

Well, finally things are official with my divorce, a rediculously long process, and I thought I'd celebrate a little bit with a "gift to self". I've wanted one for a while. They come in handy fine tuning chair jointery. I've gotten by with my Veritas medium shoulder plane, but this little...
  10. woodguy1975

NCWWer in need of assistance - Bandsaw Move

eI picking up the new SR600 Meber Saturday (Nov. 1) Morning at 10am from the seller. We are moving it a wopping 1.5 miles if that, but I need an extra set of hands for a few minutes to tilt the saw to get it through the door and into the shop. Monty helped me and my friend Terry last time and...
  11. woodguy1975

Small Gloat: It's official... Woodguy is Back!!!!!

Ok, after being repressed for nearly 2 years the original Woodguy's disease has flared up. :) You guys probably saw the post about the Meber 24". I was the other buyer for the saw. I went and took a look at it and discussed it with my fiance and the saw is now mine. :) We are moving it...
  12. woodguy1975

Stop by if you are in Hickory this weekend

As always the tradition at JSR Woodworking when class is in session anyone who is in the area is welcome to stop by, hang out, and watch the guys work up a sweat. We will be hitting it all day Saturday and Sunday from 8-5pm. Please PM me if you need directions. I'm on the west side of...
  13. woodguy1975

JSR Woodworking - Cabinetmaking class

Hey guys and gals... I've reopened the school for a rocker class and am considering running a cabinetmaking class. Here are the details. Class Size - 4 Class Duration - Saturday-Sunday 8-5pm Class Dates: TBD Class Cost - $250 Class Location - Hickory, NC During this two day class you will...
  14. woodguy1975

Rocker Class is Scheduled: We have one opening.

The class schedule has been finalized and we are rolling. We are looking for our final student to join us in our journey to rocker our woodworking worlds. To see an example of what you are making you can go here. My website is temporarily down. I have a couple more chairs to photograph, but...
  15. woodguy1975

Maloof Rocker Class- 1 OPENING LEFT!

We are firming up the schedule for the fall maloof rocker class and there are a couple openings. To see an example of what you are making you can go here. My website is temporarily down. I have a couple more chairs to photograph, but this is a good example...
  16. woodguy1975

Rocker Class Folks Keep Faith

I've taken a new position in my company that suddenly pushed my travel up from none to over 50%. I'm hoping to get a schedule break in the fall and run a class. I'm sorry for not being able to move forward with the class. Time is soo limited for me anymore. I'm struggling to meet my B-day...
  17. woodguy1975

Interest - Maloof Rocker Class

Well, I said I was shut down for a while, but I might open the doors for students for one class this year. It will probably need to be the every other weekend format with homework as we've done in the past. I have a few projects that I need to get done, but may be able to sqeeze in a class...
  18. woodguy1975

Saturday March 15th Davidson, NC - Woodguy needs help loading

Hey All, I'm looking for a couple kind folks to lend a hand for an hour to help me load a few tools here in Davdison, NC from my storage garage. I have my jointer, planer, and drum sander as the components we'll have to load. I have dollies and a pallet jack, but the planer and drum sander...
  19. woodguy1975

Guess who is on his way back!!!!

ME! :eusa_danc Long divorce story short.... I have my house/shop back under my control and have already begun cleaning and moving back in. I'll be moving equipment over the next week and will have the old shop back up in just a few weeks assuming I can wrangle some help moving some large...
  20. woodguy1975

WG - 24" Bandsaw up for sale

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/ppclass/showproduct.php?product=140 This is hard for me to do. :( Thanks, John

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS