Search results

1. MikeH

Hand plane restoration

You did a great job on it!
  2. MikeH

Hey, it's DaveO...again

Dave it's good to see you back! We missed you. I wish you well and hope you will stay in touch on your journey out west. Please watch out for any peach paint you may encounter. ;)
  3. MikeH

New Bench

Looks great!
  4. MikeH

Fractal Wood Burning Death

I've always thought it was really cool and wanted to try it, but I think now I'll just admire it from a distance.
  5. MikeH

Bad accident

Hope you recover quickly and get back to 100% soon.
  6. MikeH

New guy from Huntersville

Welcome to NCWW Nick! We're glad to have you and we also like pictures! I'm just down the road from you at Mallard Creek and WT Harris.
  7. MikeH

Been Here Forever but Posting Again

Welcome back Rob. It's always good to hear from someone that's been on the forum for a long time!
  8. MikeH

Finish issue on table

Re: Miinwax - "Stains and Seals" I don't have any input on the question at hand, but the table looks great and I do love the rich brown color of the table!
  9. MikeH

Charlie a

Welcome to NCWW Charlie! We're glad to have you and we LOVE pics! We look forward to seeing your work.
  10. MikeH

Crosscut sled runners from laminated hardwood flooring

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:
  11. MikeH

Continuing Legacy

Welcome to NCWW Kurt! We're really glad to have you and look forward to seeing your work!
  12. MikeH

My 1st Piece of "Furniture"

That looks really nice!
  13. MikeH

Buck Rogers gloat

Nice!!!
  14. MikeH

Update to Stanley Jack Plane

That looks awesome! Mike Davis....Do you have plans for another sharpening class anytime in the near future?
  15. MikeH

Grizzly Bandsaw

I've had my G0555 with a 6" riser block for several years now. Bought it from a man in Pinehurst that started having neurological problems and decided it would be best to not use power tools. He gave me a really good deal on it!
  16. MikeH

Productive snow day...

Had a productive snow day on Wednesday and finished this...... The plan was from Woodworking for Mere Mortals. It's not perfect, but I'm still happy with it and it's 100% functional.
  17. MikeH

Talk About Hand Made!

I enjoyed watching him make that sled! Thanks Raymond!
  18. MikeH

Replacement Sawstop Professional Cabinet Saw

Kudos to Klingspor and Coleman for handling this in the best way possible!
  19. MikeH

Finished Loft for Girl's Bedroom

Nice work Dave!
  20. MikeH

Yarn Bowls

Those look amazing! Great job!

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS