Search results

1. karlkoch

Changing Privacy of a media "Album"

I cannot figure out how to change the privacy on my media "album" so that others can see the contents. Can I change an existing album or do I have to start over again? Thanks! Karl
  2. karlkoch

December 7 - NCFS Woodturning Club meeting in Farmville

You are invited to join us for the NCFS (North Carolina Furniture School) Woodturning Club's December meeting in Farmville, NC on Saturday, December 7 at 9AM. We meet the first Saturday of each month at the new location of the NCFS...3749 W Wilson St, Farmville, NC 27828 and we have a different...
  3. karlkoch

Would appreciate advice from Robust Sweet 16 owners...WTB my first lathe

I am planning on buying my first lathe and have decided on the Robust Sweet 16 (well...you could talk me out of it, I guess.) I think that most of my turning will be bowls, platters, and "art" as opposed to spindle turning but it's hard to say what direction this hobby will take. I am curious...
  4. karlkoch

Newbie in New Bern

Greetings y'all! Although I have been creating a variety of "stuff" all my life, I am new to fine-er woodworking and lathe turning. I'm in the middle of a red oak and sapele table at "Shop Class" in New Bern (a rental workshop). They have a Grizzly G0766 lathe at Shop Class and I've turned a...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS