Search results

1. M

veneer sources

Www.certainlywood.com. Tell em I sent you!
  2. M

Carolina Waterfowl Rescue needs help fom Woodworkers

I contacted the rescue, and YES, they still need lots of them!
  3. M

Domino Joint verses Mortice and Tenon

I made 5 solid walnut chairs for my daughter In 2009 using dominoes. Then I made 4 birch chairs for my dining room a year later. All 9 chairs are SOLID. Also used dominoes on numerous other projects, and have no joint failures. I think that if you put lots of stress on the domino joint, the wood...
  4. M

stop hinges

Rockler has light duty stophinges that mount outside...
  5. M

For Sale: 4" PVC pipes and connectors for dust collection

What you see in the picture is what you get. $15
  6. M

For Sale: Delta 12" Bandsaw, Model 28-190

It's old, but runs like new. $100 Even has custom Tensioning (Vice Grips) which work great. Roll around base.
  7. M

For Sale: Hanging Air Cleaner/filter Grizzly G0738

Paid $150 in 2015. Lightly used. Grizzly G0738. If you google this (G0738) you will get all the specs. Asking $75. Working Remote included. Works like a champ!
  8. M

For Sale: Portable Dust Collector

Here is a link to a short movie clip showing this in action. www.inlaybanding.com/Temp/IMG_3372.MOV I bought this new in 2010 from Woodcraft for $188.99. It has served me well, and is still in good condition, except for the casters which are broken or gone. It is not very heavy - maybe 15...
  9. M

Suggestions wanted

Is it just the mahogany sheet? What are you asking for it? I may be interested if you can pony express to somewhere near Monroe. Thanks, Matt...
  10. M

Looking for wood craftpersonnearHumble, TX

Hey Phil, Great idea. Can you PM his info please. Thanks, Matt...
  11. M

Looking for wood craftpersonnearHumble, TX

Not expecting much, but I have a customer in Humble Texas that needs some woodwork done. Any chance anyone knows somene there?
  12. M

Article on Lignum Vitae

I been making and using bandsaw guide blocks from lignum for years. They last longer than the steel ones, and the self-lubricating property of lignum works well against the bandsaw blade.
  13. M

Carolina Waterfowl Rescue needs help fom Woodworkers

Wow, thanks for all the interest and participation about the Duck boxes. I think this is a good cause. If we can come up with some lumber, the rest is pretty straightforeward. Jeff: we can probably use some yellow pine, but it will probably not last for more than a couple seasons, as I think it...
  14. M

Hello from Charlotte

Welcome, Bob... There is a wealth of information and help out here. All are ready and willing to help, so don't be afraid to ask if you need help. I am close by, in Monroe. Maybe we can get together sometime. Matt, www.inlaybanding,com
  15. M

Raised panel question

Well said, Jim...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS