Search results

1. 1

trying to get together tools for home cabinet construction

Mike I will check out his book but some info on his lessons would be good too.Its a long ride but could be worth the trip.Ken I did get the tracks a 42 and a 55.I was hoping that it would along with the table possibly eliminate the need for a table saw?Plus make it much easier/safer for one...
  2. 1

I purchased the first router tra001 but still needed a router table.When I went to get the table it came with the dw626 router.The deal was too cheap to pass up.That is one of the reasons I was asking which router would be best to possibly sale one of them.I was hoping to get a little guidance...
  3. 1

Can someone recommend an A/C Service in RTP area

give this guy a call his name is Shane 919.349.4882. I had a gas pack that was just worn out he came removed and replaced for less than just purchasing hear on the beach.There was a problem with the a/c portion and he quicly came back troubleshot it and repaired it for free even though its like...
  4. 1

new to woodworking.Always wanted to build a set of litchen cabinets.Its that time either have to buy some or purchase some tools and put patience to the test.Can afford to purchase a cheap set or buy some used tools and wood and try to build a good set plus have the tools left for other...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS