Search results

1. Hmerkle

Shop storage monthly contest

I guess Alan has some competition! I REALLY like the marquetry panel Jim! (@creasman)!!!
  2. Hmerkle

Tightbond glue close out

http://www.titebond.com/resources/use/glues/faqs#:~:text=The%20minimum%20shelf%20life%20of,is%20restored%20to%20original%20form. Frequently Asked Questions What is the shelf life of Titebond Wood Glues? Our literature states the shelf life of a majority of our wood glues as two years. Titebond...
  3. Hmerkle

Wanted - Osage Orange

HOLY CRAP! 6 pieces of 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 24" osage orange with shipping $116.54!! Not sure if I am just cheap or out of touch!!
  4. Hmerkle

WELL... we have a winner!!!!
  5. Hmerkle

Wanted - Osage Orange

Looking for some Osage orange for chisel handles... So not a lot of board feet, but need at least 8 pieces prefer 10- 16 6/4 - 8/4 (1-1/2" - 2") X 5"-6" long
  6. Hmerkle

Vanguard Furniture to manufacture furniture in Morganton, NC, Drexel Plant No. 60 beginning in April

Interesting article and accompanying video: Vanguard Says New Furniture Plant Will Bring Craftsmen Back to Work | IWF Atlanta I saw that our own @Stuart Kent posted this on FB!
  7. Hmerkle

What is on the front or face of the doors?
  8. Hmerkle

First woodworking project for nephew

Kind of amazing!
  9. Hmerkle

Hello from the 'Quay

So as Paul Harvey Sez... Now the rest of the story... Recently at work I was given access to a system and I had to be "approved" I told our trainer I was having trouble getting in... She said let me take a look... well that is because you were denied access from the approver, let me talk to...
  10. Hmerkle

Schaff tool chisels

Oh, and they were used ones - found at habitat!!! Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Hmerkle

CMT Blade and bit cleaner one-ish Gallon $30

I have a gallon of CMT Blade and bit cleaner. (There is about a cup or less of it used.) I think I paid $55 +Tax for it. If anyone is interested for $30 let me know, I will be in the Raleigh / Durham area next week Tuesday or Wednesday (coming up 85 from Greenville SC. If we can work out a...
  12. Hmerkle

Schaff tool chisels

I know I don't need another set, but ordered one anyway... Listed as $44.95 entered the discount code and VIOLA! $22.47plus tax for a total of $23.82... that is $5.96 per chisel, I guess if the Aldi chisels were still available that would be the only other option for a "cheap" chisel. I am...
  13. Hmerkle

A simple hickory side table

That was my first thought, the character in the tabletop is awesome!
  14. Hmerkle

Mentor/Classes/Hang Out - Southern Pines

@FlyingRon and @bowman Can someone check this out? 1. If a Guest can "see" and use the member search but... 2. A new user does not have access... That is a problem...
  15. Hmerkle

Laser cutting/engraving

Ken (@kserdar) maybe that is an option - to offer a class?? That may capture your future "customers"...
  16. Hmerkle

My shop student is back

Learn, change and adapt... as do all the best students AND teachers!
  17. Hmerkle

Work in progress shop

AWESOME! Glad I asked / invited myself LOL
  18. Hmerkle

Last Project

Thanks Scott, I am curious if anyone has suggestions... I searched on YT, but all I saw were videos with instructions on a flat surface...
  19. Hmerkle

Laser cutting/engraving

I think it is a GREAT idea, I only wish I were closer. What are you thinking for an hourly charge? Are you thinking of a different charge for training / learning?
  20. Hmerkle

Not so new member from Charlotte

Thank you for the formal introduction Robert, but I thought I remembered your name, and many may have forgotten some of your work: LaPlacaWoodWorks – Hand Built 18th century Furniture PHENOMENAL!!

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS