Search results

1. E

Grizzly Cyclone $450

Ed - you, or your representative - are welcome to inspect the collector and see/hear it in operation. Full disclosure - this is absolutely the G0440 model, 2 HP, 220V. My assertion above re: the G0441 number is wrong. My error, I'm sorry. (1) It is still available. (2) Located in Cary, NC (my...
  2. E

Grizzly Cyclone $450

This is the 2HP model G0441 from 8-10 years ago. I believe Grizzly has given the 0441 number to their newer 3HP machine. From the floor to the top of the motor is 96 inches. You will definitely want at least a 9 ft ceiling for this machine.
  3. E

Grizzly Cyclone $450

Grizzly 2HP Model G0441 cyclone dust collector. Purchased new in 2008. Still in perfect operating condition, fully assembled. 35 gallon chip drum (smaller than one in photo). Noise reduction muffler included. Remote control included. 220V.
  4. E

Sunny Scrollers

There will be a meeting of the Sunny Scrollers (scroll saw club) this Sunday, July 7th, 2019 from 2-4 PM at Klingspors Woodworking shop in Cary, NC. Everyone is invited! Lee K.
  5. E

Sunny Scrollers meeting June 2, 2019

The Scroll Saw club, Sunny Scrollers, will have their next meeting at Klingspore's in Cary, NC on Sunday, June 2nd from 2-4 PM. Can't wait to see everyone there as I've been out of the country for the past two meetings. The meeting is open to everyone whether you scroll saw or want to learn...
  6. E

Sunny Scroller meeting

Hi All! This Sunday, February 3rd will be a meeting of the Sunny Scroller club at Klingspor in Cary from 2-4 PM. Everyone both old and new are welcome!!
  7. E

Sunny Scrollers Meeting 1/6

Hi! This past Sunday was the first Sunny Scroller club meeting of 2019! Happy New Year to all. Our attendance was the largest yet and Klingspor has permanently assigned us to meet in the large, back room at their shop in Cary. Our first business was to decide that all members should be...
  8. E

Sunny Scrollers Meeting 1/6

Hi All! The first Sunny Scrollers meeting of 2019 will be held this coming Sunday 1/6 from 2-4 PM at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop in Cary. As a reminder, meetings are always held on the first Sunday of each month, same time and place. EVERYONE is welcome whether you scroll or not as we will...
  9. E

3rd Sunny Scrollers meeting

Hi Everyone! It's been a week since our last Sunny Scrollers meeting but I'm finally writing a short recap. We missed a couple of previous attendees but had a new one so we still had 5 people and had great time. Our oldest scroller also happens to be a wood carver and he brought an...
  10. E

3rd Sunny Scrollers meeting

Hi All! This Sunday, Dec. 2nd, will be the third meeting of the Sunny Scrollers (scroll saw) at Klingspor woodwork shop in Cary at @ 2pm. Hope to see any and all scrollers there and anyone who is even interested in scroll sawing. Lee K.
  11. E

Sunny Scrollers meeting

Hi all interested Scroll Sawers! This past Sunday was the second meeting of the Sunny Scrollers at Klingspor. We had some very intricate, beautiful pieces of art brought by members of our club that generated lots of praise. We also had lots of discussion and information exchanged which was...
  12. E

Sunny Scrollers meeting

This Sunday, Nov. 4th will be the 2nd meeting of the newly formed scroll sawers (Sunny Scrollers) in the Triangle. It will be held at Klingspor in Cary from 2-4 PM. Please bring your latest project for "show and tell" and any questions to ask of the group. There is also some very BIG news to...
  13. E

Scrollsaw Club in Raleigh ?? NOTE NEW DATE

Re: Scrollsaw Club in Raleigh ?? Post #1 updated to reflect next meeting date.
  14. E

Re: Scrollsaw Club in Raleigh ?? The first Scroll Saw meeting at Klingspore's was more than I ever imagined! There were six of us at the meeting and everyone said they'd like to continue the group. So, the next meeting will be 2-4PM on the first Sunday in November (Nov. 4th). Since we need a...
  15. E

Re: Suggest you edit your first post with this new date info Reminder - meeting Sunday, October 7, 2 pm is still ON. Lee
  16. E

Re: Scrollsaw Club in Raleigh ?? The next (first) scrollsaw meeting will be on Sunday, October 7th from 2-4PM at Klingspore in Cary. Hope to see someone there. Lee
  17. E

Re: Scrollsaw Club in Raleigh ?? Tomorrow's scrollsaw meeting is cancelled. As soon as I can talk to Klingspore I'll schedule another meeting and send out the date and time. Lee
  18. E

How to sand this???

I found this inflatable drum to be EXACTLY what I needed to smooth the live edge on an eight-foot long walnut slab. Although at different times, and in different places, I also used a wire wheel, a flexible disk sander, a flap sander, and a whole-lot-a hand sanding!! ht15000
  19. E

Re: Scrollsaw Club in Raleigh ?? Bump... looking forward to a BIG turnout... there may come a time when a special commemorative patch is awarded to the original founding members of this newest woodworking club... but your name won't be on the cornerstone if you don't attend on Sept. 16 ...
  20. E

Update: New information The next meeting of the Scroll Sawers in the Triangle (the Sunny Scrollers) will be held at Klingspor in Cary on the first Sunday in November, Nov. 4th from 2-4 PM. Please note I edited the date on my last post about this past Sunday’s meeting of the Sunny Scrollers...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS