Search results

1. B

Demonstration at Scroll Saw Club tomorrow (Sunday July 7)

Tomorrow is our monthly Scroll Saw Club Meeting. It is at Klingspor’s in Cary from 2 to 4. I will be bringing the class scroll saw and demonstrating. The title of my demonstration is “Spiral blades how to use them and why would you want to! If you want to come please do!
  2. B

Inspiration Point

This pattern is from Scroll Saw Patterns and Crafts Magazine 1998. I finally found a proper piece of wood for it.
  3. B

OMG... THE PICNIC IS COMING!

Today is May first! The picnic is on the 18th. Only seventeen more days! We need to buy raffle tickets! We need to decide what we are bringing to the picnic! There will be space for food and for stuff you want to get rid of for sale or for free! LET’S GET MOVING PEOPLE!
  4. B

The one and only What are you Bringing list

Berta —— Table covers, serving utensils left from previous picnics, name badges. Berta —— No Mayo potato and green bean salad. Bill C — Nanner Puddin’ Raymond —Kidney Bean Salad BWhitney —Cupcakes Junquecol —Two large coolers of ice, Ice Tea, Hot Dogs, Deviled eggs...
  5. B

We are in Ashville, looking forward to tomorrow!

A chance to meet Izzy Swan and learn to turn on the tablesaw? David Ellsworth Demonstrates turning tool Sharpening. Michele Parsons Turning and Sharpening Demo. Yes please! Door Prizes? Yes Please! $500 Grand Prize? YES! I am really looking forward to this! :cool:
  6. B

Urn Project

My daughter works at the VA in Durham. She is the gift shop manager. She was at my house while I was getting the flyers, pamphlets and stuff ready for this weekend and she asked about the Urn Project. After I explained what we do, she took some flyers and pamphlets and took them to the director...
  7. B

Spring Picnic Save The Date

Our Annual meeting and Spring Picnic is May 18. SAVE THE DATE. It will be at Jordan Lake, Seaforth Shelter. There will be the usual assortment of Food, Door Prizes and Fun The Raffle drawing will also be happening. SAVE THE DATE!
  8. B

Tiger portrait.

Cut in 1/4” yellow heart. 9” x 11”.
  9. B

Calendar of Events (until it is working)

This is where I will post the upcoming events. This is just an announcement, not a sign up. March 23 Klingspor’s Ashville Store Anniversary Celebration. March 28, 29, 30, 31. The Woodworking Show Charlotte NC April 5, 6. Urn Workshop at Phil’s shop. May 4. Cub Scout Outreach, American Legion...
  10. B

Scroll saw club Cary Meeting

Our regular club meeting at The Klingspor’s Store in Cary is Sunday March 3 at 2pm. Come join us!
  11. B

Klingspor’s anniversary in Asheville March 23 Volunteers wanted!

Klingspor’s is having an Anniversary Celebration in Fletcher NC (near Asheville). It is March 23, 9am until 4pm. Who wants to go and play for the day?!
  12. B

The Woodworking Show March 29, 30, 31 CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!

We have been accepted into the Woodworking Show in Charlotte! I have some tickets available for all day volunteers. I need volunteers for turning on the lathe, birdhouse assembly, and scroll saw demonstrating. GreyWolf has said he will be there with his hand tool bench. Please sign up to help...
  13. B

Stork inlay practice

I said I would give this a try. This is just practice people. Not the real deal. This is cut in 1/8” BB. This is the thinnest I have ever tried this. I painted the piece to give contrast. It didn’t finish quite flush. The difference? The thickness of the shelf liner to protect the wood and...
  14. B

Card box with inlay

Different type of inlay this time. Playing card box. Steve Good design. Epoxy with coffee grounds for the black, and with glitter for the red. Not perfect, but fun.
  15. B

Fretwork box

This is a fretwork box made from 1/4” honey locust
  16. B

Klingspor’s Winston-Salem Store Celebration December 8

There will be DOOR PRIZES! There WILL BE FOOD! The remodel should be finished and Coleman wants to CELEBRATE! Please sign up HERE to do a little demonstration or show off some projects or skills! Sign up to be there to meet and greet! Sign up to go and talk woodworking!
  17. B

Chat is also down

It appears we will not be having our Sunday morning chat today.
  18. B

Klingspor’s Extravaganza Signup

The Klingspor’s Extravaganza is October 26 and 27. IZZY SWAN and the guys from MAYBE I’VE SAID TOO MUCH will be there! THE TOOL MASTERS ASSOCIATION will be there! We will arrive on Thursday the 25 to set up. We will be needing people to help with this. Here is what is needed: Set up. The...
  19. B

Michael Jackson Dancing

A friend in another forum (Scroll Saw) made this pattern for me. I am not a pattern designer. No playable vinyl was harmed in the creation of this piece.
  20. B

Help us celebrate Klingspor’s in Cary!

We have been asked to participate at the Cary Klingspor’s I year anniversary celebration. We will have the classroom for demos! The trailer and the regular gang will be at the Stokes Stomp This will be held on September 8 10am - 4pm Bring something to show. Demonstrate hand tools! How to...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS