Search results

1. B

Charlotte Area Members We Want Your Input

Always interested but work always gets in the way. Keep me in the distribution and I'll try to participate. Thanks.
  2. B

Prayers for TracyP (Update 8/18)

Re: Prayers for TracyP Best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to increased shop time.
  3. B

Free raffle ticket

4. B

The Return of Shamrock-now as a North Bennet Street Student!

Most exciting to hear about you adventures. I will definitely live the dream through your blog. You will excel I'm sure! Bill
  5. B

Wood Storage Shed

Enlarge it now, before it is too late!
  6. B

What to do with 2x2x6 Ipe?

Had a similar question with unused ipe so I made it into a cutting board. It was too heavy to be used!
  7. B

Darn looks like I am three degrees off

Sure beats the weather here in CO!
  8. B

2015 Annual Picnic May 16

Sure hate I'll miss this event this year.
  9. B

New workshop

Nice! I need/want one.:gar-Bi
  10. B

Chisels

I keep multiple sets dependent on use. Best are Lie-Nielsens, second is Narex. Also have a beater set for damaging uses.
  11. B

Sanding question - Need to Improve my Techniques

You might also consider using the ETS finish sander versus the RO as you progress into higher grits. I find the tighter stroke makes a difference At later sanding stages.
  12. B

New workshop

Congrats on the new build! Looking forward to following your progress and pics. Enjoy.
  13. B

Pony express request

Thanks for the assistance Jim. I'm second on the sale list so it will not likely materialize, but thanks.
  14. B

Pony express request

Think I have it worked out thanks to Mr. Bender. Thanks Greg!
  15. B

Pony express request

Questioning the possibility of a PE from Raleigh to Mooresville or close. Any options?
  16. B

The INCA has landed

Congrats Dino, very nice. I too have the older Delta 3 wheeler that I use for smaller and curved cuts and have no breakage issues. The 16" depth was the reason I traded up from the 10 footprint. Larger tasks go to the 16HD Laguna so if you have room for 2 bandsaw this is a nice arrangement.
  17. B

New Inca band saw

Have you been able to make this happen?
  18. B

Building Shop Cabinets

Very bright and neat, great job. Plenty of cabinet vacancies for growth too! I like the rough lumber drawer fronts! Making your pulls too?
  19. B

Building Shop Cabinets

Be sure to allow cabinet space for your new Festools. Their new diy drawers fit really well.
  20. B

A rare event ... Kapex 10% Off

MDF hardboard works great for a ZCI on the Kapex as well and easy to make a patterned batch quick and inexpensive.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS