Search results

1. B

Festool mft/3 table and Festool Jigsaw

I replied to the few people who sent me a PM. Its going on facebook marketplace for higher prices today.
  2. B

Prices reduced.
  3. B

Sorry for the delay. I already own that sander but thanks. Just need the rotex.
  4. B

Located in N Raleigh. Cash preferred. Table/accessories $420 Jigsaw- $140 (possible trades) Rotex sander. I will double check my shop but I bet I have some more accessories that go with the table. I will update the post when I get out there later today. I bought it used a few years ago and...
  5. B

Sandpaper test

I personally used the 80 grit on my festool sander and can vouch for it. It sanded very quickly and so far seems to last longer. Still using the first piece so we will see how long it lasts.
  6. B

Is anyone here selling a home in Hillsborough?

Im an agent and showed a home in Hillsborough today with a nice shop and very nice tools. Just curious if it was anyone here. Beautiful home.
  7. B

Sandpaper test

I used the 80 grit that I ordered and its amazing. I will not buy any more festool sand paper from now on. Dust collection is the same on my festool sander/vacuum and no need to line up holes anymore.
  8. B

Heating my shed this winter

Yes I just run a propane heater to heat it up when needed. Not worth insulating, adding electric, adding a mini split for the short time im in there.
  9. B

Sandpaper test

I just ran out of festool 80 grit so glad I watched this. I’m giving the 3m xtract a shot. I always thought festool paper was great and worth the cost but it seems 3m blows it out of the water.
  10. B

Klingspor Extravaganza this year??????

It could be a persons choice if they want any risk, or stay home if you dont. Theres a vaccine, people can take it if they want to mitigate any risk. I dont need someone deciding what is safe for me or not. Covid is here with us forever, gotta learn to live with it.
  11. B

IPE - wood movement

It looks so nice, I wouldn't even want chairs on it haha. I searched for about a year to buy on Lake Gaston but prices soared so I got priced out. I ended up finding one on Lake Royale that I closed on in June. Prices there are soaring now so I lucked out. My next project there is going to build...
  12. B

Beams - White Oak

I need a long beam and can pick up in the evening or this weekend. I need one for a mantle. Please hold one for me.
  13. B

Looking for a barn beam for a mantel

Are you near the triangle?
  14. B

Looking for a barn beam for a mantel

Does anyone near the triangle have something laying around they would be willing to sell? I will grab measurements today but looking for something around 5' or less and 6"+ thick and 6"+ deep would be preferred. Looking for something old and gray/brown or a combination. Preferably a hardwood and...
  15. B

How much is quarter sawn red oak worth per bf?

My buddy has a decent stack of quarter sawn red oak 4/4 or 5/4 in North Raleigh rough sawn. Stack is decent size, probably 75bf-100bf or more. What would be a fair price to ask per bf for this? We plan to get it measured out later this week or next.
  16. B

Thinking of doing wood counters, questions…

looks amazing. How do you typically apply waterlox? your top is face grain right? Do you domino or biscuit them together?
  17. B

One or the other not mixing.
  18. B

I’m purchasing a lake house that has laminate counters. Normally I just throw granite down but I wanted something more unique. 95% of my wood working is cutting boards so I’m leaning towards doing wood counters but have questions. There’s isn’t a lot of counter space. they will only be used on...
  19. B

Modern Lounge Chair

That post was spam.
  20. B

Miter saw

Festool vac hooked up to festool miter saw and it gets most of the dust. The saw is grossly overpriced new but $700 used wasn’t too bad.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS