Search results

1. blazeman45

Moving Sale

Let me know when you want to pick it up! Thanks!!
  2. blazeman45

Moving Sale

Linc said he is coming by to get the Sapelle for you. I found some more and threw in a couple extra boards. Thanks for helping out! Have a great day Bill
  3. blazeman45

Final Staining of IPE

It’s funny how much work we put into a house when it’s time to sale! I stained our IPE floor for the final time over the weekend. It is going to be hard to say goodbye especially because of the hours that went into installing and staining it over the years!
  4. blazeman45

Moving Sale

Thanks Bill!
  5. blazeman45

Moving Sale

As I begin preparing to move it has become readily apparent it is easier to sale some things rather than move and store them. Therefore, I am selling my entire lot of hardwood that is left over from our cutting board business inventory. I hand selected all the lumber so it is select quality. I...
  6. blazeman45

Fuji Spray System Owners

I’m in the same boat! Finishing the house and need a gun to spray the kitchen cabinets!! Lol
  7. blazeman45

Bosch 1617EVS Router

:rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::p
  8. blazeman45

Updated: 08/11 - T Track Table Build

Never a dumb question Henry!! The table will have t-tracks recessed into the top like the ones in the jig below. They are used with various accessories to hold work pieces especially when using things like pocket hole screws. Google T-Track accessories and that should paint a little better...
  9. blazeman45

Got Side Tracked - New Kreg Jig

I stand corrected sir! Thanks much for that piece of history! I had no clue obviously
  10. blazeman45

I think Kreg was the original… if you look at my jig it is all metal which they don’t make anymore.. now they are plastic! Which did you get? Thanks for the compliment!
  11. blazeman45

Was working on the T-Track table and started building some frames with pockets screws. GOT SIDE TRACKED and after over 20 years of using my little Kreg jig, I decided it was time to improve it!! The new design will upgrade its capacity to support larger pieces... and why not... lets add some...
  12. blazeman45

Next I decided I would reduce the amount of plywood in the shop and fashioned some legs to support this endeavor.. I also think the black T-Track will offset the gray laminate nicely... Next I will start on a base with drawers to connect the legs to.
  13. blazeman45

The top trim is finished and the corners chamfered. After some thought... I located some scrap laminate and well now it has a laminated top.
  14. blazeman45

Thanks Roy… I did not like it after I drilled it for that exact reason.. will likely put a another piece on the back side for support
  15. blazeman45

Yes… both jaws and the trim around the top will be hickory.
  16. blazeman45

I am getting ready to build new kitchen cabinets for our new house and decided a it was time for a t-track table. Not to mention this is the first "fun" woodworking project I have done in over 5 years as the cutting board business did not allow time. Being frugal I decided I was going to build...
  17. blazeman45

Fuji Spray System Owners

Thanks guys!! That was just the information I was looking for… I am still on the fence between the Mini Mite and Semi Pro 2 but will likely go for the latter. Definitely going to get the whip hose. Great advice as always!
  18. blazeman45

Fuji Spray System Owners

Decided I’m going to pull the trigger and buy a Fuji system as I have to spray our new kitchen cabinets and vanities. Who owns one and if so which model? Looking to narrow my decision process based on experiences. Thanks guys!
  19. blazeman45

...... And who says your prayers are not Answered ... Price drop

Lumber futures closed this week approximately 62% down from May which was over 17k per thousand board feet. To early for consumers to see any relief.. I’m betting this was a clearance of inventory
  20. blazeman45

New member from Tobaccoville

Welcome Jay! You picked the right site to learn from! Tons of knowledge from most on here!

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS