Search results

1. MikeH

What did you do in the shop this weekend?

Finished this project!
  2. MikeH

What did you do in the shop this weekend?

Built a "mud room" bench on the landing going from the garage to house. Still need to attach the hinge to the lid, paint and attach the coat hangers.
  3. MikeH

Crealbilly?

Jeff always liked to keep things interesting for sure. He always had strong opinions and was like that from the beginning and probably won't change.
  4. MikeH

New member in Abingdon, VA

Sorry for your loss and welcome to the forum. Your friend was very talented and created some beautiful pieces.
  5. MikeH

Time for a real bench

Thanks Mike. I might have to add something like that on my bench. Would you have any plans drawn showing the basic design?
  6. MikeH

Time for a real bench

Mike, How does that mechanism work? It looks awesome.
  7. MikeH

New Member in Durham

Welcome to NCWW Joe! Glad to have you and we look forward to seeing your work. We love pictures.
  8. MikeH

Happy Birthday bowman

Sorry I must not have had enough coffee yesterday! Sorry about that. Happy birthday Neal!
  9. MikeH

IPE and Purple Heart Deck

That is a beautiful deck!
  10. MikeH

Sapele & Iron Pipe Computer Desk

Great job! Love the color and the bow ties are a great touch!
  11. MikeH

Canoe - Finished (finally!)

That looks amazing! Great job! Has it been out in the water yet?
  12. MikeH

Happy Birthday bowman

Happy Belated Birthday Danny!
  13. MikeH

New guy in Raleigh

Welcome to NCWW Mark! We're glad to have you and look forward to getting to know you and seeing your work. We love pics!
  14. MikeH

Lost my mom

Danny, So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I lost my Mom 25 yrs ago this year. Cherish the memories!
  15. MikeH

Anyone near Rockingham have a big drum sander?

Hey Rob. It's 52" long.
  16. MikeH

Bruce my last option will be the orbital sander. I think that is how the company that made it sanded it as I can see swirl marks all over it.
  17. MikeH

The piece is 52" long. The company that made it was not good at making them flat so I would like to run it through at least a drum sander to flatten the top. I am replacing a particle board top on a table we have in the living room.
  18. MikeH

I have a piece of 25" wide butcher block countertop that I need to have sanded. I'm hoping to find someone that has a drum sander that can handle it. We now live in Rockingham but I'm willing to drive to get this sanded. Otherwise I'm going to be sanding with an orbital sander which is not my...
  19. MikeH

Hello From Greensboro

Welcome to NCWW Mike! We're glad to have you and look forward to getting to know you. You have some beautiful pieces there. They look amazing.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS