Search results

1. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch

Come join us for a woodworker's lunch next Tuesday (21st), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe in Greensboro. Looking forward to seeing y'all there.
  2. Bill Clemmons

IMPORTANT: 2021 Raffle Update

Thanks Neal. We'll miss seeing you. Be well, stay safe.
  3. Bill Clemmons

Can we sell stuff at the picnic?

Yes! We usually have a 'Free' table and a 'For Sale' table. Best if you put a tag or piece of tape on the item w/ your name and a price.
  4. Bill Clemmons

Square Nails

You might search for 'history of cut nails'.
  5. Bill Clemmons

Good deed just waiting for a few volunteers

Thank you for helping this family out, Richard. I will try to make it on the 25th.
  6. Bill Clemmons

A little before and after of a 14” back saw.

Nice work, Richard, and a beautiful tool.
  7. Bill Clemmons

Happy Birthday Bobby g

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bob! Glad to see more of you on the site lately.
  8. Bill Clemmons

Math help

Is it 9 1/2" wide (across the grain) or long (with the grain)? If it is 9 1/2" long by 3/4" thick, then a 45* miter on each end will leave 8" long on the inside, as Fred said.
  9. Bill Clemmons

Board of Directors follow-up / update question

Almost a year ago the Board announced a decision to donate NCWW funds to other charitable organizations and asked for member input in THIS THREAD. Since that initial thread I haven't heard any more on the topic. Quite possible I missed it. Could someone on the Board please provide an update on...
  10. Bill Clemmons

Restored 1986 Unisaw completed.

Nice job, Sir! I have an '82 Unisaw and I love it. Great tool!
  11. Bill Clemmons

Picnic and Sides

Banana Pudding (aka nanner puddin) :)
  12. Bill Clemmons

Table Top

Just let me know when you'd like to come over. I'm in the shop most afternoons.
  13. Bill Clemmons

curious comparison

Is that a Stanley #1?
  14. Bill Clemmons

Table Top

Mike, if you get some boards you like, you are welcome to bring them here and I'll help you get them prepped and glued up.
  15. Bill Clemmons

Chair

My only advice would be to make a prototype first using scraps or inexpensive wood.
  16. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch

It's time for another woodworker's lunch in the Triad (not to be confused w/ the Triangle :eek:). When: Tuesday (17th), 11:30. Where: The Moose Cafe. Y'all come! Everyone is welcome.
  17. Bill Clemmons

Pictures of Canoe Launch: It Floats!

Anchors Away ! Congratulations, Donn.
  18. Bill Clemmons

Hardwood store sharpening

I don't know. Never had that problem. Give him a call at 336-380-2615 or 336-565-8028. Incidentally, he also does jointer knives, router bits, and band saw blades.
  19. Bill Clemmons

Hardwood store sharpening

Do they actually do the sharpening on site, or do they have someone else who does it? Did they give you the name of the actual sharpener? I use a guy (Al Freitas) who lives just south of there. He may be who they are using. If so, I've been very satisfied w/ his work and prices.
  20. Bill Clemmons

Froglips aka Jim Campbell

Jim was the one who first introduced me to NCWW. I found the HOW group through some online search for woodworking clubs. After I joined, he said, "You might also be interested in this other group." As soon as I joined NCWW he invited me to my first shop crawl in early 2010. I believe it was...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS