Search results

1. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch

Come join us for a woodworker's lunch next Tuesday (21st), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe in Greensboro. Looking forward to seeing y'all there.
  2. Bill Clemmons

Board of Directors follow-up / update question

Almost a year ago the Board announced a decision to donate NCWW funds to other charitable organizations and asked for member input in THIS THREAD. Since that initial thread I haven't heard any more on the topic. Quite possible I missed it. Could someone on the Board please provide an update on...
  3. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch

It's time for another woodworker's lunch in the Triad (not to be confused w/ the Triangle :eek:). When: Tuesday (17th), 11:30. Where: The Moose Cafe. Y'all come! Everyone is welcome.
  4. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Tuesday

It's that time once again. Come join us for lunch at The Moose Cafe next Tuesday (20th) at 11:30. Hope to see everyone's smiling face. :)
  5. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - It's Time!

After a 15 month absence I believe it is time for the Greensboro/Triad Lunch Bunch to resume our monthly gatherings at The Moose Cafe. I plan to be there next Tuesday (15th) at 11:30. I hope some of my long missed friends can join me. I checked with The Moose and they are still open with no...
  6. Bill Clemmons

Auction - used machinery and hand tools

If anyone is looking for some used equipment this might be an opportunity. Auction this Saturday (15th). A few pics and the tools list below. TOOLS-Powermatic 36” Lathe w/Tools, Cyclone 900 Dust Collector System, Frank H Clement 12” Jointer, Rockwell Planer, Rockwell 14” Band Saw, 12”...
  7. Bill Clemmons

Auction - Woodworking Tools

If you're just getting started in woodworking and looking for used machinery, you might find some bargains here. I like to think there's a diamond in the rough hidden at every auction. You just have to look for it and be patient. ;) Oh, and dress warm. Forecast high of 39.
  8. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch !

Today (2-18-21) marks one year since our last lunch gathering. I don't think any of us ever imagined the shut-down would last this long. I know I didn't. Hopefully the end is in sight, though maybe not "just around the corner". I look forward to the days when we can once again gather for...
  9. Bill Clemmons

SketchUp plans in 'Resources'

Were you aware the 'Resources' section of NCWW can now accept SketchUp files? For the past month I've been uploading some of my plans to share w/ others. All of these are plans I created in SU, mostly from my own designs w/ one noted exception. And w/ that one exception, I've also built these...
  10. Bill Clemmons

Walnut sections - Free

I have 4 or 5 large chunks of Walnut from a branch I cut last Friday (5-1-20). They are roughly 14" dia. by 16-18" long. I'm not a turner but I suspect someone could use these for bowls, plates, platters, or whatever. If you want them just let me know. They are at my shop in Liberty, NC.
  11. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch CANCELLED

Our monthly lunch is coming up Tuesday, the 17th, but I have a few questions/concerns. When in doubt, I tend to err on the side of caution. With that, and Coronavirus, in mind, do we still want to meet or just cancel it for this month? The CDC has advised anyone over the age of 60 to avoid...
  12. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch This Tuesday

Anybody in the mood for a woodworker's lunch? I know I am. How about Tuesday (18th), 11:30, at The Moose Cafe. Hope to see you there. :)
  13. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch - Tuesday

It's almost time for our first Lunch Bunch of the new year. Yay! Tuesday, 21st, 11:30, at The Moose Cafe. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
  14. Bill Clemmons

Our last gathering of 2019 will be this coming Tuesday (17th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. Come join us for lunch.
  15. Bill Clemmons

Don't know about y'all, but I''m ready for some friendly face time w/ my woodworking friends. How about this coming Tuesday (19th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. See y'all there.
  16. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Time to eat

Once again we've wasted a perfectly good month, and it's time to gather at The Moose Cafe this Tuesday (15th) at 11:30 for lunch. And since I missed last month, I'm really looking forward to seeing all my friends. Y'all come!
  17. Bill Clemmons

Time for lunch - Greensboro / Triad

Come join us for lunch at The Moose Cafe this Tuesday, 17th, 11:30. Hope to see y'all there.
  18. Bill Clemmons

2019 Shop Crawl Pics

For those who missed the Shop Crawl last Saturday, you can see the pics here. All mine and a few others have been uploaded. Hopefully others will be added soon.
  19. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro lunch - This Tuesday

Time for another lunch w/ friends. This Tuesday (20th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. Hope to see y'all there.
  20. Bill Clemmons

Article on Lignum Vitae

I found this article interesting. A mill in eastern VA specializes in Lignum Vitae, or "Tree of Life".

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS