Search results

1. B

Bandsaw help

I’ll look at the other blades that came with it and see if they are sharp. Thanks Mike.
  2. B

Bandsaw help

Attached. Thanks Mike.
  3. B

Bandsaw help

I recently purchased a user Rikon 14” bandsaw and don’t quite feel comfortable with its operation. Is there anyone in the Wake Forest or area that would be open to sharing their knowledge? I was given some blades and switched the smaller blade to a larger blade (1/2”) with 3 TPI and I wanted...
  4. B

WTB Drum Sander (20” or more)

I’m interested in purchasing a drum sander. I plan to make some chess boards so that’s why I went with the 20”. I’d like a 19” / 38” so I could run the board through once as the boards are usually around 18”. I’d take a 10” / 20” too as I don’t have a ton of space. And if I get a drum sander...
  5. B

Electrician - Bath fan

I had an electrician over to look at the bath fan and also running 220v in my garage. Ultimately, it was a wiring issue. I don't know how I totally missed seeing some wires but they weren't wired to the fan. Weird. It's like there were multiple white wires...
  6. B

Lie Nielsen Screwdriver set/sold

Yeah, I knew the case wasn't free - my wink didn't make it into my response. And I figured it was as good a time as any to see if you were the Dave Turner I'm familiar with.
  7. B

Lie Nielsen Screwdriver set/sold

I’d like the the free leather carrying case if someone else wants to buy the set. . By any chance were you a member at Heritage Golf? I knew of a Dave Turner there.
  8. B

Chess Board finish??

I’m sure he was happy with the board!
  9. B

Rikon 18" bandsaw.... This won't last

I would be interested, thanks! Would you send me some pictures?
  10. B

2nd in line. We shall see.
  11. B

I contacted the seller just now. We’ll see.
  12. B

67,000 Yards - Glue up problems solved!

Sorry, Echd...I didn't have time to read your response. I'll try to when I have some time ;) .
  13. B

She can spend HOURS looking for yarn! Though every time she knits, she weighs the yarn so she knows how much was used and what's left. It's quite involved. I didn't think that knitting was all that involved - boy was I mistaken! There's different diameter needles and how tight you hold the...
  14. B

Chess Board finish??

Hi David, I showed my son the picture of your chess board and he really liked it. We made one similar with bloodwood as the border (no additional border though). He shared with me that the dark colored square should be in the bottom left. So, you're going to need you to move those walnut...
  15. B

My wife, an avid knitter, asked me to help her with an excel spreadsheet the other day. She was tracking her 'stash' (that is all the skeins of yarn she has), I simply formatted her rows of 'stash' into a nice table and while I was at it, I added an autosum to one of the columns. It showed me...
  16. B

RDU CL - Vertical Bandsaw - $275 (Holly Springs); Grizzly

I pinged the poster. I'm not thrilled with my grizzly bandsaw so we'll see if I can upgrade. He replied saying that it's supposed to be picked up this weekend. So it's likely been sold already.
  17. B

SOLD - Delta Mortiser Model MM300

Hi Michael, I'd be interested in that.
  18. B

Electrician - Bath fan

Hey Charley, I’m up in Wake Forest so a bit of a trek. I will likely contact an electrician. Since it’s not a bath that gets used frequently I’m not that worried about it. Thanks.
  19. B

Electrician - Bath fan

2 switches.
  20. B

Shopsmith for sale

May be interested in the band saw...I'll send a PM.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS