Search results

1. B

Bandsaw help

I recently purchased a user Rikon 14” bandsaw and don’t quite feel comfortable with its operation. Is there anyone in the Wake Forest or area that would be open to sharing their knowledge? I was given some blades and switched the smaller blade to a larger blade (1/2”) with 3 TPI and I wanted...
  2. B

WTB Drum Sander (20” or more)

I’m interested in purchasing a drum sander. I plan to make some chess boards so that’s why I went with the 20”. I’d like a 19” / 38” so I could run the board through once as the boards are usually around 18”. I’d take a 10” / 20” too as I don’t have a ton of space. And if I get a drum sander...
  3. B

67,000 Yards - Glue up problems solved!

My wife, an avid knitter, asked me to help her with an excel spreadsheet the other day. She was tracking her 'stash' (that is all the skeins of yarn she has), I simply formatted her rows of 'stash' into a nice table and while I was at it, I added an autosum to one of the columns. It showed me...
  4. B

Electrician - Bath fan

Hi, I replaced what I thought was a faulty bath fan only to realize that there isn't power going to fan. It's a fan / light combo (HD / Lowes special) and the light works but not the fan. Any recommendations? Fred - if that's in your wheelhouse you can replace my back deck door (door jamb and...
  5. B

Fill in the center...

Since I'm restricted to small projects while my back heals, I figured I'd try to use up a few pieces of scrap wood and made some purpleheart and maple coasters. They were going to be 4 squares like a chess board but the four corners where the squares met didn't quite meet in the center so I...
  6. B

Name this wood

My neighbor picked up a few logs. It was 'free firewood' but his thought was to make something out of it instead. Any ideas? Thanks.
  7. B

Wake Forest via the northeast...

Hi All, My table saw has been collecting dust for too long and I'm looking forward to using it regularly. I've spent the last month or so cleaning up my garage so now I have a good size area to work in. My son is really into chess and we've made a board (purpleheart / alder) and now he wants...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS