Search results

1. D

Roll top desk repair..... need help

Outstanding ! Thanks for the recent suggestions.
  2. D

I knew I could count on you guys for some quality advice. (Thanks Skymaster)
  3. D

My neighbor came over yesterday with a classic problem...a board too short. He was repairing it for his sister and cut the coopered top 1/2 inch too narrow. He cut it to fit the opening, but forgot to add the part that goes into the groove. Anybody have a way to stretch it ?
  4. D

How do I make a contribution ?

Put in 1 and 2 and 3 , still getting the error message. I will try later.
  5. D

I get the screen where I fill in the amount, then “0” for frequency and a message pops up saying “ error occurred while processing. Please try again later”.
  6. D

I found it, but each time I try, I get a “error” message.
  7. D

1/4" plywood source

If you make that drive often, you must go very close to The Hardwood Store, a sponsor of this site, in Gibsonville. They carry BB in 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4.
  8. D

In recognition of assistance from a fellow member, I would like to make a small cash contribution to this Forum. How do I do that ?
  9. D

Incra ibox jig - $100 - SOLD

I will take it, if it is not gone already.
  10. D

2 chests for Charity

I love working Sapele. It can splinter and you have to pay attention to grain direction to get clean router cuts, just like any wood. But I find it very stable and sandable. It does come in a lot of color variations so pay attention to that especially when selecting. And for an “ exotic” I think...
  11. D

Have a small CNC job

Thanks for the suggestion, Hank. He is doing it for me.
  12. D

2 chests for Charity

The big one is 48” x22” x 22”. The small one is 23 x 16” x 16”. No plans...just started building. I had a stack of Sapele and I built to suit the supply, trying to use it all. I used some fancy veneer shorts for the backs. But the construction was the same. The carcasses were frame and panels...
  13. D

2 chests for Charity

Here are 2 chest I built for a local charity auction. One is full size, app. 48 x 22. The other is approximately 1/2 scale.
  14. D

Have a small CNC job

I built a miniature blanket chest for a charity Auction. Being small, I didn’t want to muck up the inside too much with holding hardware. It will slam shut. So, I want to put a little medallion on the inside of the lid saying something to the effect “ I Bite Fingers” . It only needs to be about...
  15. D

Cleaning shop - dovetail and other router jigs

Thanks for that. It’s way too complicated for me.
  16. D

Do you have the manual for the PC dovetail jig ? I know you said ” not much else”, but how about the bits ?
  17. D

I will take the Incra fence if it is available.
  18. D

Undermount drawer slides

Is there room to cut a dado in the side of the drawers to accept the side piece? I have made this same mistake but fortunately I had enough thickness in my drawer stock to do this.
  19. D

Need 3/4" Plywood Scraps

I am not a Facebook user.. Can someone give me contact info for the guy with all the scraps? Thanks
  20. D

Forest Woodworker ll

Sorry to check out so long. Been dealing with family issues. Give me an address and I will send it to you if you can use it.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS