1. P

Bear, sort of

Thanks for all the input, its very helpful
  2. P

Bear, sort of

Very nice work TY for sharing
  3. P

Bear, sort of

The grown Grandson said call him Chubby as his short arms look like they are holding his belly after a meal
  4. P

Bear, sort of

This is my first attempt with a Log. 16 inches tall, 6 in diameter, from a tree taken down 2 years ago, Silver Maple, and turned out to be Spalted. I beat the heck of of it, was very hard. Trying different things, not great but I like him.
  5. P

Zinnsser Shellac

Well would hate to open it and get blasted...but it dried fine looks good.
  6. P

Zinnsser Shellac

It was sure odd, and the shellac is fine, used it, dried fine, clear. Probably will toss the rest, dont want it popping again
  7. P

Zinnsser Shellac

Have a small can of Zinnsser shellac, when I opened it, the cap Popped about 2 feet in the air. This happen to anyone?
  8. P

Loss of a Son

Condolences for Skymaster and Family, Prayers sent
  9. P

Kuska

Danny the only spoons I have done are from Oak barrel staves....large for mash, and outside large cooking vessels, not fancy but stout. Like to try a few tho
  10. P

Kuska

Its for the Granddaughter, shes a Camper, Whitewater rafting guide, generally used for hot beverage. Dimensions 5 1/2 long, bowl outside 2 3/4 height bowl inside 2 inches deep
  11. P

Kuska

My first try at a Kuska. Had a few Cherry logs, about 16 inches in diameter, split one into quarters. Some cuts on the bandsaw for shape. The rest was hand work. Used the suggested Beeswax, Mineral oil finish. The piece of cherry it sits on is the outer part of the log.
  12. P

Hello from Wilmington

Welcome to the Site, Great Folks with amazing skills..Sneads Ferry here.
  13. P

Differences in personality

Mike, thank you for your work , and guidance, you have answered several questions for myself, so again , Thanks!
  14. P

Air Filtration

Currently whenever I cut, Sand I wear a 3M respirator, along with having power tools hooked to Shop Vac when possible. Looking at 2 air filtration units, for the garage where I hack at wood. Powertec AF4000 3 Spd 2 filters 1/6 HP ShopFox W1830-3 3 Spd 2 filters 1/8 HP Both small units, fit...
  15. P

Gadsen flag

Scott agree, just used what was in hand, sometimes I get anxious to get going......
  16. P

Gadsen flag

Took an image of a Gadsen flag and used Oak Ply, wipe on poly, rough sawn oak for frame.
  17. P

Which Oil

Thanks Jeff, yes I checked saw that also
  18. P

Which Oil

Thanks I did kinda the same with BLO and that worked well, have Tung Oil , just got it recently. Will check your link, many Thanks
  19. P

Bathroom sink

Thanks all, unscrewed the compression nut, slid the lift mechanism out, pulled popup out, replaced lift and compression nut, threw popup away....stainless steel strainer....runs better than it ever has.
  20. P

Bathroom sink

Thanks for the advice will proceed. The strainers are the Drop in ones that rest in opening.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS