1. CrealBilly

Moving Large Logs

We be some smart rednecks :)
  2. CrealBilly

Moving Large Logs

Yes sir it was.
  3. CrealBilly

Ordering trees Butternut

I'm ordering trees and Butternut came up from my wife. I've never eaten a butternut nut before. Have sawed a few (white walnut) logs though. Has anyone ever eaten a butternut nut before? Is it really a rich, sweet buttery tasting but or is that just a name? More info...
  4. CrealBilly

Moving Large Logs

Search the web for "Parbuckle Logs"
  5. CrealBilly

3way switch wiring diagram with power in and switched leg in the same box

What do you mean by "Neither of the 12-2 or 14-2 are code" is that a mistake? Or do you mean in addition to an existing 12-2 or 14-2 for 3-way switch wiring conversation?
  6. CrealBilly

For this conversation and using existing (12-2 or 14-2 with ground) single switch wiring. You'll need a new length of 12-3 or 14-3 with ground. Run it to the new or existing box, wire as shown and install 2x 3way switches and a single wire nut and your in business. Don't forget to tape the...
  7. CrealBilly

Amazon Launches $2 Billion Housing Fund in 3 US Cities

Read all about it. https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/amazon-launches-2bil-housing-fund-in-3-cities/
  8. CrealBilly

Someone will thank me for this, eventually.
  9. CrealBilly

Brite tone instrument finish

Poly + Acetone makes the finish flow a lot easier and dry a lot faster.
  10. CrealBilly

Brite tone instrument finish

I know I'm a one off here but my new favourite finish is 50/50 Beeswax and Mineral oil. It's non toxic, easy to make, easy to apply, easy to clean and easy to repair. My second favorite go-to finish is 50/50 oil based high gloss polyurethane and acetone.
  11. CrealBilly

Personal property tax

Death and taxes, two certainties in life.
  12. CrealBilly

Knurled apple tree

I simply wouldn't know what to do with myself.
  13. CrealBilly

Knurled apple tree

Cloning is part of my plan to establish a small ~ 2 acre fruit tree orchard. That's the only reason it came to mind.
  14. CrealBilly

DIY Solar Install?

I suppose the best advise I could give you. Would be to do your homework. Get in contact with people who are running solar now. Then sit down with professionals and look at as many of the aspects as you can think of from, craddel to grave. For example equipment degradation. Day 1 everything is...
  15. CrealBilly

DIY Solar Install?

Solar would be "easier" here in illinois. Since everything from the pole by the street to the house is my responsibility. When I had new underground service put in, I got the meter main box from our electric coop. It already has input for auxiliary power and the electric coop installed a smart...
  16. CrealBilly

Knurled apple tree

If it produces good fruit, you could wait until spring and clone it. Then you could replant the cloned sapling, somewhere else.
  17. CrealBilly

HF PTO Gen Set

Anyone with first hand experience with the gen set? Seems to have good reviews. My tractor is 85hp so not conserned about the 30hp requirement. https://www.harborfreight.com/16000-watts-max-15000-watts-rated-tractor-driven-pto-generator-65309.html
  18. CrealBilly

Personal property tax

Yep, when I lived in NC they got me the same way. Though I had to start charging sales tax and send the check along with a page from the coupon book into the state every month. I don't ever recall a tax on my equipment. Though there very well may have been IDK... I used a CPA for year end taxes...
  19. CrealBilly

Good bye 2020

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS