Search results

1. F

Wood Work solicitation

Looking for a box to be made. Have the equipment but not the time, space, skill, jigs for it. Simple 5 sided box with dados cut into it for dividers. I'm in the Charlotte area
  2. F

24x36 CNC for sale

Is that physical size or cut size?
  3. F

Laminate - Formica: Free

I have quite a few scraps of Formica which are jig grade. Pieces are up to 36x96 but most are much smaller. Going for free and if not claimed in a week they are going to the dump.
  4. F

Formica

So buy some!
  5. F

Formica

Will do. It is currently in the market place but I'll post a link there too. Everyone who has shown interest seems to have been scared off? Whats up with that?
  6. F

Formica

I hope I don't get in trouble with the overlords with this butttt.... That is the list list of what I have. Size, rough base color, suggested donation, and attributes I have listed some of the matching pieces but that is not a complete list. There are more but those are the ones that came off...
  7. F

Dust Deputy connectors?

When you say too big what do you mean? Do you have any suction loss?
  8. F

Formica

ABSOLUTELY!!! If by free shipping you mean coming to pick it up and "shipping" it home. And it's free with a donation made out to "Dan"
  9. F

Dust Deputy connectors?

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to rotate the pictures. This is my setup (work in progress.) I have a Shopvac Brand wet/dry vac. When I hooked it into the dust deputy it lost all its umphh. So I built a vacuum. The metal drum came from my grandfathers old vacuum that I Re-purposed...
  10. F

Formica

Even cheaper from me:D Dan
  11. F

glass/plexiglass or something I haven't considered?

Absolutely can get you a deal. But I would look into LDPE. Basically the same thing as a cutting mat but much cheaper for larger tables. Cutting mat just has another layer on the top. Key with using rotary cutters is light pressure and LDPE should hold up well and be a nice general top. Maybe...
  12. F

Formica

Roy, very true. I have also heard many praises for Formica for jigs in the workshop as well. Dan
  13. F

Formica

Thanks bowman, I guess I will need to wait the 60 days to post up in the wood sub-section? Just want to make sure I'm on the up and up with the powers that be. Dan
  14. F

Formica

Hello all, New user and starting with a for sale post.... applogies A near by cabinet shop closed down and I got my hands on ~300 sheets of Formica type laminate. Any idea on the best place for me to unload these? I looked over the forum and didn't see a specific place to post items for sale...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS