Search results

1. C

Another chess table

These are fantastic! The table is beautiful as well. Those ceramic chess pieces are awesome. Did she hand (carve...mold?) them?
  2. C

SS TS

Not mine. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/zebulon-table-saw/7212386975.html
  3. C

How do you guys finish live edge slabs?

Wow turned out great! Klingspor was closed when I went. I ended up getting watco wipe on poly satin. We shall see how it turns out!
  4. C

What’s was the time between coats and full dry time? Sounds interesting. Do you have any pictures?
  5. C

I’m making a laptop desk from the crotch of a walnut slab and wondering how you finish your slabs.
  6. C

Planer sled question

Okay thanks y’all!
  7. C

Planer sled question

I made an 8ft planer sled using 3/4” birch ply. It’s bottom and top are 100% flat surfaces that are the reference surfaces. Due to its size, I believe, and weight it sags in the middle a bit. My question is if the sag in the middle will effect the end result of trying to flatten a board?
  8. C

3 HP TS with Incra fence with two router lifts

Oh yeah. I found one price I think it was the correct product but new it was like 700-900 and that didn’t include the extension tables and router lifts
  9. C

3 HP TS with Incra fence with two router lifts

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/655538961742761/ $250 Not mine.
  10. C

Harvey Bandsaw

Do they only come in 3HP models
  11. C

Murdock lumber is selling almost all lumber

Thanks for this announcement, @FredP . Just got home with a nice load of a variety of hardwoods. Jack was a great person to deal with. Will be going back for all my hardwood needs.
  12. C

Nova DVR XP Lathe for sale

I think his name is Rick, not Chuck. Woodworking jokes lol
  13. C

Anyone want to use my lathe?

I’d like to be able to use it, @RobS. I am in Fl helping with covid right now but will be back the third week in august if that is okay? :)
  14. C

More Free Magazines

I would love them! I’ll be home in a few days
  15. C

Entry Level Wood Lathe

Okay! Thank you!
  16. C

Entry Level Wood Lathe

I would very much appreciate the Dunlap lathe if you have no use for it! I have been wanting to start turning for a while, and I accumulated a lot of other big tools a bit too fast :D

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS