Search results

1. joemartinez316

Raleigh Lumber

@Steve I appreciate the kind comments and it was a pleasure speaking to you as well. Please be sure to send over some pictures of the cutting boards when they're done:) @jason - I have updated my address details in my profile. Unfortunately all lumber sales are by appointment only at the...
  2. joemartinez316

Raleigh Lumber

***Moderators - If this against forum policy please let me know*** Hello Fellow Woodworkers. My name is Joe Martinez and over the last 8 months many of you have visited and purchased lumber from me during this Covid pandemic. I recently just found NC Woodworker and I'm so glad I did. Because of...
  3. joemartinez316

Kitchen Island: Completed!

Very nice job!
  4. joemartinez316

Grizzly G0453Z - 15" 3 HP Planer with Spiral Cutterhead

Not mine https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/hillsborough-grizzly-g0453z-hp-planer/7189387125.html
  5. joemartinez316

SawStop 1.75 HP Professional - $1,000 (Raleigh)

Hi Fred. He had a very nice Jet router table, incra miter Gauge, Festool products, Jet sanders and a lot more. The prices were all in the range of half off. I just didn’t have the cash or I probably would have bought a lot more.
  6. joemartinez316

Haha hahahahhahah! This cracked me up. I’m definitely blessed on this one.
  7. joemartinez316

I got lucky and picked it up last night. I’ve been looking for months for a used SawStop. He had a bunch of other stuff he was getting rid of for decent deals but this was an absolute steal compared to everything else.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS