Search results

1. D

SealCoat has vanished

Second a leaking can, but Woodcraft replaced it at no cost.
  2. D

SealCoat has vanished

Would it be possible for a Zoom type demo?
  3. D

Aged Oak "basket bowl"

Nice work KK
  4. D

Hello from Raleigh

Welcome from the republic, and Triangle Woodworkers Association meet pre-covid at Klingspor monthly. Might pick up something online. I watched last month from TX.
  5. D

Crochet Hook & Tiny Vessel

Very nicely done sir, Is HOW still meeting?
  6. D

Crochet Hook & Tiny Vessel

MM-Y does the lid appear different? You may have started something with your efforts-but it is going to be hard to top MD's 5/16 effort. Kept up the great work-both of you!
  7. D

Deck advice

I have seen the boards flipped over, but with your removal issues, maybe getting an aging chemical might help even out the appearance after PW.
  8. D

Disappointed with my sharpening service how to handle?

Another vote for Dynamic in Buffalo
  9. D

Something Different

I like your concept and execution Charlie Still working up the courage to try one from scratch.
  10. D

Raleigh to Plano

Back when NOLA had that surge, I believe, is when the gov had troopers at the boarder. lol
  11. D

Raleigh to Plano

Not really expecting it to happen, but haven't heard anything about forbidding folks entering from LA. lately
  12. D

Raleigh to Plano

Small package to Plano, Texas, home of Toyota NA, Frito-Lay, and JC Penney's but better hurry to see the last one. No rush, Ed
  13. D

Oversized TV Tray made from walnut with inlays.

Wow Matt, That is some piece of work. I really like the combo too.
  14. D

Progress on rocking chair

Hope the hospital stay goes as intended, vaya con Dios. Great looking repair too. Ed
  15. D

Rate your wood preference

FOG mesquite cherry maple spalted cedar elm PS-I'm a turner, can you tell y I like "found on ground"
  16. D

New 'round here

What a valuable resource you have jumped on. Welcome T, and hope to see you progress into retirement,as it's not half bad.
  17. D

The death of my first friend, my dad

My condolences to you
  18. D

Recent small project - art frames

Cherry with no burn marks=very nice outcome
  19. D

Shaker Inspired Clock

I like it! where did you get the personalize clock face? From your printer?
  20. D

HVLP Recommendations

Likewise of the opinion that HVLP is not the ideal delivery system. I have a Lemmer HVLP that I enjoy, but used a an airless for house painting.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS