Search results

1. B

SOLD - 5 Woodworkers Guild of America Router DVDs for sale $40 now only $30!

$40 Now only $30 includes SBFR USPS shipping For Sale - 5 Woodworkers Guild of America DVDs 1. 8 Jigs for Hand Held Routers 2. Hand Held Router Techniques 3. Advanced Hand Held Router Techniques 4. Router Table Essentials 5. Router Table Joinery More Details on the contents can be found...
  2. B

Grizzly table saw in high point nc $600

Not mine. Looks like it has out feed tables. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1232742690415261
  3. B

New from Asheboro

just getting started and looking forward to seeing everything you guys make and learning lots of things
  4. B

When can I list in the for sale forum?

The site does not allow a new member to list in the for sale forum. When will I be able to do that?
  5. B

Drawer dividers

This is my second post and if you didn't see the first one just assume you are talking to a 10 year old. One of my future projects will be creating some drawer dividers. I have some crappy plastic bins in a bathroom drawer and they are almost useless. I am thinking about creating some drawer...
  6. B

New to woodworking, need some guidance (after a rambling background story) of end table wood choices

So not too long ago I got a table saw and router with the idea of making a few things. I've been watching YouTube videos, and joined WWGOA, and surfed Rockler & Woodworkers Supply websites. Bought a few gadgets like a pocket hole jig, random sander, and some clamps. My current project is a...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS