Search results

1. woodworkingshop.com

Be Aware of Your Pets on the Beach

Thanks for sharing and glad he is ok.....
  2. woodworkingshop.com

Bandsaw Vibration

Ok Richard, MIND BLOWN - thank you for this on a Monday Morning!!!! :cool:
  3. woodworkingshop.com

Happy Birthday Steve Coles

Happy Day!!!!
  4. woodworkingshop.com

I am so ready...

Chris, nice space but you need more power outlets :) Enjoy! Coleman
  5. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Virtual & In Store Extravaganza

Hi NCWWR.net, Here is an image of some cool things going on and I am sure all of you would like to win $2K Gift Card for our GRAND PRIZE! The Cool Tool Video could win you $200 gift card! Thanks for looking. www.woodworkingextravaganza.com
  6. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspors Virtual Extravaganza 2020

Will do and thank you. Coleman
  7. woodworkingshop.com

Phil, this is SO COOL - thanks for participating. Let me know if you need anything from us - tables etc. Coleman
  8. woodworkingshop.com

Hi Michael, YES please bring the burners. Yes please wipe down after someone uses them. This is a great idea and really appreciate you guys jumping in last minute and doing this. It will be very low key compared to our normal events but hopefully the spirit of the Extravaganza will be in full...
  9. woodworkingshop.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CSKIPPER

Late but Happy Day to you! Coleman
  10. woodworkingshop.com

Happy Birthday ScottM

Scott, late but Happy Day!!!!! Coleman
  11. woodworkingshop.com

Upgraded Drill Press (Thanks to Raffle!!)

Sweet! You will love this drill press. Coleman
  12. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's having a virtual Woodworking Extravaganza!!!

We just decided to make this happen. Not sure exactly today what it will look like tomorrow but since it was our 20th anniversary of the EXTRAVAGANZA we couldn't just shut it down. Check back often and we will be updating on a regular basis. One thing for sure - Will give away a $2000 gift...
  13. woodworkingshop.com

Introduction - Lincolnton NC

Welcome Chris - stop in our Hickory locations and say Hi!
  14. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's / Woodcraft Question

Depending on your address, our truck will bring it to you and sit it on the ground in front of your shop. Sometimes free but always cheaper than 3 men and a truck :D Let us know if we can help! Coleman
  15. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary is hiring!

1. we do payroll deductions for tools so Berta - no worries. 2. we are negotiable on days of week, so Brian you are good to go. 3. ScottM - you can do telephone and zoom training and sales so there is still a chance for you :) Seriously, please share with your woodworking buddies that may...
  16. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary is hiring!

WOODWORKERS WANTED! Are you a woodworker? Is woodworking one of your passions? Do you like showing others how to turn your passion with woodworking into their own new hobby? If so, we have the perfect full or part-time position for you! Klingspor’s Woodworking Shop of Cary is seeking a Sales...
  17. woodworkingshop.com

COLEMAN FOURSHEE'S FATHER PASSED AWAY

To all NCWWR.net folks, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and prayers during this time. My Dad was a GREAT MAN! He would do anything for anybody and I strive daily to be 1/2 of what he was. He, as I am sure you can tell, was my Stepfather - but to me he was my DAD...
  18. woodworkingshop.com

Router table router died

INSIDER NEWS for all of you NCWWR members: Porter Cable - in an unbelievably stupid move (my opinion) has discontinued the 7518 router as well as the 75182 motor (75% of all router table inserts built to fit the 7518 - not counting numerous industrial machines). If you have a chance to buy one...
  19. woodworkingshop.com

Large Planer Service

Call Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary - they sometimes plan stuff for folks. 919-876-0707
  20. woodworkingshop.com

Disposable Gloves

AE65922 MED LATEX POWDER FREE GLOVES 100PK AE65932 LG LATEX POWDER FREE GLOVES 100PK AE65942 XL LATEX POWDER FREE GLOVES 100PK AE66020 MED THICKSTER POWDER FREE GLOVES 50PK AE66030 LG THICKSTER POWDER FREE GLOVES 50PK AE66040 XL...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS