Search results

1. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Virtual & In Store Extravaganza

Hi NCWWR.net, Here is an image of some cool things going on and I am sure all of you would like to win $2K Gift Card for our GRAND PRIZE! The Cool Tool Video could win you $200 gift card! Thanks for looking. www.woodworkingextravaganza.com
  2. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary is hiring!

WOODWORKERS WANTED! Are you a woodworker? Is woodworking one of your passions? Do you like showing others how to turn your passion with woodworking into their own new hobby? If so, we have the perfect full or part-time position for you! Klingspor’s Woodworking Shop of Cary is seeking a Sales...
  3. woodworkingshop.com

More Changes to Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Hours - Sort of!

Hello all NCWWR.net! As all of you know, this Covid-19 pandemic has made all of our lives a day to day scramble. Our routines are all out of whack and we must manage how we go about things differently. However, the good news is that it does seem to be loosening up a tad, certainly in some...
  4. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Temporary Hours

Hello all NCWWR.net! First of all, we pray that all of you are staying safe! Wanted to let you know that we are still OPEN in all 4 cities but have limited hours. We are open M-F - 10am - 4pm and Saturdays - 10am - 3pm. We have closed on Sundays for the time being. We also want you to...
  5. woodworkingshop.com

Asheville's 5th Year Anniversary Sale!

Coming in the mail soon but you guys are the first to see them! :cool:
  6. woodworkingshop.com

Merry Christmas NCWoodworker.net Group!

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop family and I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas! We will be closing today at 3pm and open back up December 26th regular hours so if you need to get out of the house, bring the family and stop by one of our 4 locations. We especially want to thank...
  7. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop WINSTON SALEM GRAND ReOpening & Anniversary Sale DECEMBER 7th

Hello all, Our event in Winston this Saturday Dec 7th is going to be awesome.. We have some great deals, some local pizza to enjoy for lunch, and lots and lots of demo's. So many in fact that we are wondering if the nail salon next door will allow us to use some space :D :D Also, we have the...
  8. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking EXTRAVAGANZA #19 - this Friday/Saturday

Hi all NCWWR's, Reasons YOU must attend our show this year! 1. Win a Shop - 12K worth of tools for your shop! ONLY way to enter - you must come to the show and fill out an entry form. - We have been celebrating our 30th year in business and this is the finale. 2. Booth with our 30 for 30...
  9. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary - 2nd Anniversary Celebration

Ok NCWWR's, We are celebrating 2 years of fun and excitement in our Cary location - Macgregor Village (Newly Remodeled I might add) (Thank God I will also add) - on Saturday, Sept 7th from 9am - 3pm so make sure you plan to come out to see what is going on. FIRST 100 through the door gets a...
  10. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop 30th Anniversary - going on in a store near you!

30 Deals for 30 Weeks! Come celebrate our 30 year anniversary with us. The link to our sales page will be included in this post but what I am most excited about is that we are, at the end of this run, will be giving away a shop full of goodies at our www.woodworkingextravaganza.com in October...
  11. woodworkingshop.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS NCWWR.net GANG

I wanted to reach out early and say Merry Christmas to ALL of you in NCWWR.net. You are a very special group of folks and I wanted to say thank you for all you do in the NC Woodworking community. I especially want to give a shout out to all of the volunteers that have participated in our...
  12. woodworkingshop.com

SHOWTIME: 18th Annual Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Extravaganza - OCT 26-27

Hello NCWWR.net Family, it is that time again! 18th Annual Klingspor's Woodworking Extravaganza! Tons of things for the woodworker in the family to enjoy plus lots and lots of deals! Save $$$$ Have Fun - and enjoy a fantastic Fuji Apple while here. By the way, who could use a $1500...
  13. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary 1 year Anniversary Celebration

All NCWWR folks, Our 1st year anniversary in Cary is Sept 8th. What about this lineup of vendors that will be in the store on Saturday showing their wares? Jet/Powermatic Earlex Kreg Rikon Festool Porter Cable/ DeWalt/ Irwin Freud Tormek Trend Diamond Klingspor Abrasives General Finishes...
  14. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary has a new manager!

Dear NCWWR.net friends, I wanted to let you know that as of August 1st, our Cary location has a new store manager. Please take this opportunity to welcome in Jay Cash to this position. If you visit this location, I am sure you have spent time with Jay as he has been Paul's right hand man for...
  15. woodworkingshop.com

183" Bandsaw Blades - VERY inexpensive!

Guys and Gals of NCWWR.net, We had a special order go bad so we have 10 each of Timberwolf Sawblades at fantastic prices.....Hope someone on here has a Laguna MBAND245200 24" Italian Bandsaw or a Powermatic 2415B 24" Monster! May be other bandsaws will take 183 but take a look. Prices are...
  16. woodworkingshop.com

Ncwwr.net & klingspor's woodworking shop extravaganza

OK guys, 1st 100 NCWWR.net guys to stop into the booth at the EXTRAVAGANZA gets a 2.5" round sticker..... Object in this post may appear to be larger than they are :rolleyes: Guys, getting excited about the show. You guys ROCK! Coleman
  17. woodworkingshop.com

Attention all woodturners

Klingspor's Woodworking Extravaganza this year will have a new turning competition! Can you spray shavings from a log 10' in the air, can you put chips into a designated area and do it under pressure? We, over the years, have admired when some of our turning demos go crazy. Last year, we...
  18. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Cary - GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION

Make sure to clear your calendars and come out and say hello. Also, Thank you to all that are coming out to do demos..... Looking forward to a great day and can't wait to meet some of you that I haven't met before. Coleman
  19. woodworkingshop.com

Perfect Garage and Shop Shelving

Last Call for shelving from Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Raleigh Location. See Craigslist for details! https://raleigh.craigslist.org/for/6273412689.html Guys this shelving is priced right so may want to take advantage today! We will be in Raleigh this week starting Tuesday so come by...
  20. woodworkingshop.com

UPDATE: Klingspor's Woodworking Shop to CARY move!

Good morning all, We will open the doors in our Cary location on AUGUST 14th, 2017. Mark your calendars..... Raleigh is almost empty so if you happen to stop by, we might not have what you need but will ship it for free from our Hickory location or you can order online and use coupon RAL17...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS