1. bobby g

Nova DVR XP Lathe for sale

Has it been sold? If not I'm very interested. Thanks. bobby g
  2. bobby g

170" bandsaw blade needed

Thanks for all of the ideas. I'm all set now. bobby g
  3. bobby g

My Felder FB 510 bandsaw takes a 4318mm long blade. When I converted mm to inches I used .039 for the factor rather than .03937. When multiplied by 4318 the error is significant. I have used .039 forever in situations where I was just approximating. The hot project is a bed headboard for a bed...
  4. bobby g

Chris, That number is no longer in service. Any other ideas of how to reach him? Thanks. bobby g
  5. bobby g

Thanks!
  6. bobby g

We have a hot project going and we need to get our hands on a 170" bandsaw blade ASAP. I have 4, brand new - 168" blades available. :(. Get the picture? If you have a new 3/8" or 1/2" blade that you'd like to sell, please let me know. I'd be willing to drive an hour in any direction from...
  7. bobby g

Festool Kapex problem

I'm in the process of replacing that same part on mine. I ordered it yesterday. Taking it apart was not difficult but putting it back together might be. :)
  8. bobby g

SOLD - Delta Platinum Edition 2-Speed Heavy Duty Wood Shaper

3HP reversible motor. 7000 & 10,000 rpm. Like new condition; Used less than 10 hours!! I purchased this years ago and had big plans for it that never materialized. It has been stored in my climate controlled shop ever since. Includes the Delta Sliding Shaper Jig and mobile base. $1650.00...
  9. bobby g

Laguna LT 18 Bandsaw for sale

The saw has been sold.
  10. bobby g

Yes it is.
  11. bobby g

Jeff - it's available and can be yours. Please send a PM.
  12. bobby g

This Italian made saw is about 15 years old and has always been in my climate- controlled workshop. I am the original owner and when I brought it home, I raised it off the floor by 5.5 inches to make the table height 40 inches (see photos); this can be undone if desired. I purchased the mobility...
  13. bobby g

Dewalt DW735 Planer Knives

Sorry about the misunderstanding Bradley... I read too fast and came away with the impression that only 1 set had been used so I'll pass.
  14. bobby g

Dewalt DW735 Planer Knives

I'll take them! Please send PM. Thanks.
  15. work table for sale

work table for sale

16. bobbyg

bobbyg

17. bobby g

RDU lunch this Friday 21st

I plan to be there.
  18. bobby g

NCWW Fire Sale - Organizing the Outreach Trailer

Well that's quite a compliment. It was my pleasure to build it. :)

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS