Search results

1. EricS

First Spoon carving

Here is an eating spoon from river birch Small spoon. Still need to get the correct tools.
  2. EricS

First Spoon carving

I had a apple tree blow over this fall and finally got around to carving my First Spoon. I used my Cub Scout knife (I’m 49) and a small gouge for the hollow part. I probably will by a crook knife to finish it out. Not perfect but I like it. Thanks for looking, Eric
  3. EricS

WTB Spoon Carving knives

Definitely interested! Looking forward to your pics Thank you, Eric
  4. EricS

WTB Spoon Carving knives

Mike, They are on my list along with Pinewood Forge if I have to buy new. Thanks for the reply. Eric
  5. EricS

WTB Spoon Carving knives

Hey folks, may be a long shot but I’m looking for a decent crook knife and sloyd knife for carving spoons. I am just checking to see if anyone may have a set lying around that they may want to get rid of. Please shoot me a PM if you have something. Thanks, Eric
  6. EricS

New Member from Sherrills Ford

Hey Jeff, I live at the north end Sherrill’s Ford Rd. Send me a PM if you would like to stop by some day. I am usually home on the weekends. Eric S.
  7. IMG_05309

IMG_05309

Recent work
  8. IMG_05176

IMG_05176

Recent work
  9. IMG_02984

IMG_02984

Recent work
  10. IMG_02477

IMG_02477

Recent work
  11. IMG_01923

IMG_01923

Recent work
  12. Rub rail

Rub rail

13. Rub rail

Rub rail

14. Rub rail

Rub rail

15. Rub rail

Rub rail

16. Duro

Duro

Bansaw
  17. Lathe headstock

Lathe headstock

Walker Turner
  18. EricS

Need to reset my password

Lucky for me google has remembered my password but I have not. I am trying to reset my password but I need to know my old password. Can you reset it for me? Thanks, EricS
  19. EricS

Looking for Sapele

The boat is fiberglass but the seats and console is mahogany. So I guess ipe won't be a good choice.
  20. EricS

Looking for Sapele

I'm finally getting around too replacing the mahogany in my Boston Whaler. I figured I could stand to go a little cheaper than "real" mahogany. I need at least 30-40 Bft 5/4. If you got any shoot me a PM with price and location within an hour of Hickory.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS