Search results

1. C

Sold- Moving sale: Jet 14" Bandsaw

I will take it if bbrown doesn’t
  2. C

Welcome Carolina Woodworking Shop

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been an NCWW member for years.... Chris welcome
  3. C

Woodworking Classes at CWS

Mike, Thanks for the suggestion. I am actually working with a large woodworking supplier (to be named later) on such an event. We are still working out the details. Chris
  4. C

Woodworking Classes at CWS

I just wanted to announce that we are finally offering classes at the Carolina Woodworking Shop. You can click on the ad on the side of this page to see the classes being offered. I hope to see a lot of you at our shop soon. Chris - A.K.A. Carolina
  5. C

Please Welcome Carolina Woodworking Shop

Thanks to all. A little clarification regarding the Grand Opening Special... you do not need to pay for the whole year in advance....just commit to a year to take advantage of the low monthly membership fee. Chris
  6. C

How do I advertise on the website?

Thanks Bill...I was talking about an ad on the side. Chris
  7. C

How do I advertise on the website?

I wanted to know what the advertising rates are for the website? I am trying to promote my new business www.carolinawoodworkingshop.com Thanks, Chris - aka "Carolina"
  8. C

Big News

I am not affiliated with Woodworkers Supply, however, I have been a customer of theirs for many years and will be referring our Members to purchase any woodworking related items from them.
  9. C

Big News

The safety classes will be scheduled in advance.
  10. C

Big News

Cathy, I didn't perceive your question as being critical at all. It is a great question. I spent 4 months last year working with several insurance companies trying to find a policy that would cover me before I could start the business.
  11. C

Big News

I have a mechanical room that will also be used for storage for larger projects.
  12. C

Big News

The Members are required to sign a Membership Agreement which covers liability and to take a safety class/test. Safety has always been a high priority for me.
  13. C

Big News

I am finally ready to open the Carolina Woodworking Shop! You may be asking...What is the Carolina Woodworking Shop? It is a Members' based woodshop located in Graham, NC....just a couple of miles from Woodworkers Supply. Here's a link to the website to learn more about the shop and see photos...
  14. C

16" powermatic jointer for 500$!?!?

The photos are from the guy that i purchased the machines from
  15. C

(Chris, you have a heartfelt "YOU SUCK" coming from me! :gar-La; Congratulations on an awesome score!) lol...
  16. C

Guess what? I am the lucky guy who bought all 4 machines.....Fantastic deal/steal! The jointer is by and far the nicest of the 4 machines Chris
  17. C

Great Deal on Mortise Chisels

Just received my set yesterday. Initial quality is very nice. We will see how they hold an edge.
  18. C

Vega Lathe Duplicator

Steve, There is a Vega copier for sale on C'List. Here is the link: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1951102382.html I am not affiliated with the seller in any way! Good Luck Chris
  19. C

New Tool Cabinet

Michael, I will be putting chisels in the doors among other things. I actually haven't spent any time yet thinking about the tool layout. I did use 4 hinges per door. The main doors are very heavy and obviously will be much heavier when I add tools so I decided to play it safe and go with 4...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS