1. SteveColes

Input required

Thanks that is what i expected.
  2. SteveColes

Input required

I assume they are woodworking ORGANIZATIONS
  3. SteveColes

COLEMAN FOURSHEE'S FATHER PASSED AWAY

Coleman, so sorry to Hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family>
  4. SteveColes

Life Update

Glad to hear from you.
  5. SteveColes

Happy birthday Phil S

I’ve got 5 years on you. so enjoy your extra 5 years. it has been an honor to work with you. I know that as long as you are involved, NCWW is in good hands
  6. SteveColes

Happy birthday FredP

Happy Birthday, youngster
  7. SteveColes

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ETHAN!

Thanks. If you read this post from him his disappearance is probably explained, at least partially,
  8. SteveColes

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ETHAN!

Does anyone remember Ethan’s Username?
  9. SteveColes

RDU Lunch this Friday - Feb 21

I’m going to try:rolleyes:
  10. SteveColes

Lovingly Remembered

Phil, Gail and I are so sorry for you and your family’s loss. While I never met Joan, I know how devoted you were to her. We send our condolences and our prayers.
  11. SteveColes

The passing of Charles Neil (Dec 21, 2019)

What was his screen name?
  12. SteveColes

RDU Christmas Lunch this Friday - Dec 20

I’ll be there. Gail will there unless we have a new dog in the house. We lost 2 dogs to cancer within 3 weeks of each other in Nov. one of the dogs we are looking at will be a major project.
  13. SteveColes

Tenoning jig miter slot fitment

there are several bars that have what is in effect a width adjustment. Go to amazon and search “miter bar” You’ll see ones from micro-jig, rockler, Kreg and others. You can also make one from wood or UHMW
  14. SteveColes

Tool of the past or is a radial arm saw awesome?

Could someone please explain why the RAS is dangerous. That is NOT a sarcastic question. It seems to be a given, but I don’t understand. I have never used one. Thanks.
  15. SteveColes

Happy Birthday Steve Coles

To all of you, thank you very much:):)
  16. SteveColes

RDU Lunch this Friday - Oct 18

Me three
  17. SteveColes

RDU lunch this Friday - Sept 20

Look for the table with the largest group of old farts:)
  18. SteveColes

Need a Festool Saw Rail

At this point I think it is safe to say that that my available rails are spoken for. Never thought they would be this popular.o_O:D:D
  19. SteveColes

Need a Festool Saw Rail

Greg, I have 3. A 1400 with the shelf holes, a regular 1400 and a regular 1080. You can have any one of these for free. Actually, I guess you can have the regular 1400 and the 1080. But you’ll have to figure out a way to get them.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS