1. dancam

Sharing some projects

Love the Celtic knot box....great work.
  2. dancam

Hollow chisel morticing bits

+ 1 for Fisch
  3. dancam

Little Box

My wife belongs to a small Mah Jongg Club and she asked me to make a small box for their upcoming meeting. They do a gift swap twice a year and she wanted something that was Mah Jong themed. I had some scraps of curly zebra wood and some purple heart. It's approximately 5" square and is lined...
  4. dancam

Am I the only one who does this ?

+1 Remove as soon as it gets to the shop.
  5. dancam

It's 2 pieces

Odie'S Oil: Odie's Dark Finish 9 ounce - Extraordinary Finish and Stabilizer - Food Safe - - Amazon.com
  6. dancam

Rockler Box Joint Jig

For Sale, Rockler Box Joint Jig. Used once and no longer need it. Asking $35.00 pick up or PE. Will ship for add'l $10.00. See Rockler Router Table Box Joint Jig for more detail. Dan C. dcampbell2@att.net
  7. dancam

Baby Cradle

Thanks Matt
  8. dancam

Baby Cradle

Absolutely beautiful...love the design and the execution looks exceptional. One question...what finish did you use?
  9. dancam

Drum sanders, Jet, performax et al....

It’s possible that the sanding drum may be out of parallel across the length of the table.
  10. dancam

Chester County spice box

Outstanding
  11. dancam

Finally--Shop Time

Hey Everyone, Thanks for the many kind words. The woe situation could've been much worse. The fall and subsequent operations were successful. We're in great shape. The cruise wasn't insured but the cruise company still reimbursed us for approximately 30%...so good deal. The really bad aspect of...
  12. dancam

Finally--Shop Time

It's been a long 5 months since I've been in the shop to actually make something. Last Oct my wife took a bad backward fall off a step stool and suffered a compound fracture of her calcaneus (heel bone) and also dislocated her ankle. It was the night before we were to leave on a cruise. Fast...
  13. dancam

Wincester Plane Replacement Blades

Here's a youtube video by Rob Cosman on retrofitting a bench plane for a new thicker blade.
  14. dancam

Festool

Not mine... https://asheville.craigslist.org/tls/d/asheville-festool-ct-mini-like-new/7086169429.html
  15. dancam

Site Instability

Thanks for all your efforts.
  16. dancam

Jet lathe

Gone
  17. dancam

Lie-Nielsen Planes FOR SALE

I have two LN planes for sale. 1. Lie-Nielsen No. 10-1/4 Bench Rabbet Plane. In excellent condition with its original packing box. The lever cap is engraved with "TFG" (Timber Framers Guild). Asking $300.00 2. Lie-Nielsen Small Chisel Plane. In very good gently used condition. Asking $90.00...
  18. dancam

Old Delta Tools

Not mine, just posting. Seems like a good deal for some old iron. Woodworking Equipment - tools - by owner - sale
  19. dancam

Help Needed

Prayers and best wishes.
  20. dancam

Lovingly Remembered

Phil. So very sorry for your loss. Prayers and best wishes for you and your family.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS