Search results

1. Grimmy2016

Powermatic 2244 Drum Sander -$1500 & Supermax 25-50 - $1000 (Four Oaks)

I dont see these for sale in the listings? Am I just missing it?
  2. Grimmy2016

Adirondack Chairs

Can you post plans? Both chairs look nice and the plans I had just were not working for my tastes/
  3. Grimmy2016

Long Term Update On College

@Wiley's Woodworks - I would love to learn about the business training aspects as I believe we should share that knowledge with the rest of our members as they endeavor to run businesses. Would you be interested in sharing through a video or in an article?
  4. Grimmy2016

The death of my first friend, my dad

My condolence to you and your family. May he RIP and you all find peace.
  5. Grimmy2016

Only in Hawaii .....

I eat SPAM! I love it fried and with mustard on white bread. I love it fried and mixed in with scrambled eggs. I do NOT love it on a lamb or while standing in a doorjam.
  6. Grimmy2016

C'mon...admit it. You need this...

I want the sander behind it!!
  7. Grimmy2016

Little project I’m working on.

Need a video of this to understand how it works... hint hint
  8. Grimmy2016

Input on pipe clamps

I broke a clamp head the other night while starting to clamp up a board. It sheared off right below the handle spindle. ANyway - I am thinking of getting a new set of clamps and was leaning towards some 3/4" pipe clamps. What I am looking for is insight or recommendations for good, sturdy...
  9. Grimmy2016

Wife decided she wanted to keep me around.

I have the Grizzly and it has a timer setting, so I run mine for 4 hours after I leave the shop to help filter the air. THat way next time I come in I start with clean air. I also try NOT to run it at the same time I am running a major machine as it just seems to get filled up that much faster...
  10. Grimmy2016

Happy birthday Phil S

Happy Birthday @Phil S
  11. Grimmy2016

Recreating this finish

looks like cerused wood. Its a process, not just a stain, but depending on how much you have to do, it may be worth the effort. Based on my searches I found a couple links which lead me to this. http://www.prowoodfloors.com/creative_colors.html All You Need to Know About Cerused Wood <--...
  12. Grimmy2016

Recreating this finish

The image doesnt appear to be showing
  13. Grimmy2016

6x48 HF Belts

I have a 6x 48 belt sander with the side circle sander and I have the same 80 grit belt on it since I received it 5 years ago. Its a the HF brand belt
  14. Grimmy2016

Update - How do I do this?

Want to come do my kitchen next. only 34 doors and 11 drawers and an island side and back.... no wonder I havent attempted it yet.
  15. Grimmy2016

Back at Woodworking -Project Finished

Looks like it could be a fishing boat... not commercial Hmmm some sort of military plane. A10 warthog?
  16. Grimmy2016

Not a Saw Stop

heal quickly and remember a long time.
  17. Grimmy2016

WANTED: Fiber/Cardboard drum for collecting sawdust waste

Thanks all! I have found one through one of our members and I am all set. I may need a pony xpress to get it here though as its in Chapel Hill. Any volunteers to deliver to Winston or possibly meet me in the GSO area?
  18. Grimmy2016

Thanks, just responded! :-)
  19. Grimmy2016

Thanks, checked their site. About $25 now. http://goslowtow.com/store/misc/drum_p.htm
  20. Grimmy2016

Texas country

Welcome to the forum! Hope you find everything you are looking for and then some! I know I got sucked in by this crowd....

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS