Search results

1. C

Well, this kindof just happened....

The price was right , so I couldnt turn it down
  2. C

quick poll

Was wondering how many Pros we have here? semi pros (you make more than $20k/yr woodworking) and hobbyists.
  3. C

Free to good home!

Delta mobile base , come get it!. Sorry, not meeting, delivering or the like, just need it gone.
  4. C

Drum sanders, Jet, performax et al....

How many out there have the open style drum sanders? How much paper do you go through?. I have a Jet 22-44 and I had to rewind it 3 times today.... thats ALOT of paper! First of all, how often do you get pitch and gum buildup causing burning?. This is extremely annoying when working with Maple...
  5. C

Heres a scam if ever Ive seen one!

https://www.heartul.com/sander-571782-ro-festool-feq-rote--125
  6. C

Festool 125 Rotex useage question

I recently bought the Festool 125 Rotex sander. While I am extremely impressed with its ability to remove heavy stock quickly (in ROTEX mode) if need be, im not that impressed when used in standard mode (ROS). While finishing a large island top required some Rotex mode useage, leveling some glue...
  7. C

Festool ROS?

OK, Ill admit it, Ive become a festool junkie, Domino 700, Ts75 etc....... I figure admitting you have a problem is the start to rehabilitation. I drank the koolaid and well, I was impressed. All joking aside, Im investigating a new festool ROS for general finishing use. Been using Bosch...
  8. C

This looks interesting...

https://www.vancolours.com/products/super-bright-led-garage-lights
  9. C

Latest Project

It finally came time to install my latest project. Its in my girlfriends new house shes building. Not sure how much time I have in it, but its alot!. The base is hard maple and plywood construction. The legs are 5" square at the top. It measures 94 x 54 over all. The top is Black walnut, 2"...
  10. C

The "safest" tools and hurrying.....

I learned a couple valuable lessons last night. One, If youre in a hurry, dont be, the project will be there tomorrow. Two, the tools you take for granted CAN hurt you. Long story short, I was in a hurry to assemble something and needed to open up some holes from 5/16 to 3/8" . So I grabbed my...
  11. C

Delta Benchtop Mortiser

I have a Delta benchtop mortiser In the box I never use, its just taking up space. MAKE an offer! has 3 chisels. Picture is the same model, not the actual unit but almost never used.
  12. C

DOMINO XL???

Anyone have a gently used Domino XL theyd like to part with?
  13. C

Well, its IN the shop.......

It was a struggle getting it in, but its now in....
  14. C

Aspen wood?

Has anyone ever used Aspen for anything?
  15. C

Vectric software?

Is anyone here using Vectric?
  16. C

And now to move in.....

So , finally the "shell" is complete and now I have the arduous task of finishing the inside and moving in.
  17. C

Meanwhile, In Lexington....

So, this has been going on....
  18. C

System admins?

Who are the system admins?
  19. C

Does anyone want this?

This needs to go to a good home for free... its 40 x 68 and no, the vises do not come with it. IM me please. I need it gone in the next few days please.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS