Search results

1. Flute Maker

Want to Buy Box Elder

Yes I have seen some...There are several things that people say determine the red streaks...Some say a beetle ..some say a fungus...I have had some really beautiful wood in the past .A guy on wood barter website they say had a honey hole full of it...But he has passed now. I had gotten some...
  2. Flute Maker

Want to Buy Box Elder

I am looking for some box elder for a flute making. Im just trying to get this wood for a replica flute If I can find some it would need to be 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 32"..Anyone got an idea where I might could find some? Or I may have to think of a substitute.
  3. Flute Maker

Delta Multi Tool Sell or Trade **** Added Some Pics!

I have the Delta Multi Tool with the drill press, table saw and jointer. I have used the tablesaw and drill press but not the jointer.The guy I got it from made some videos of him using all of them .The tool works good.I just have a small shop and would like to have a small tablesaw and good...
  4. Flute Maker

Oscillating Spindle Sander Wanted (I think)

Wow Thanks guys .That helps a lot!!! Ill be on the look out for one!
  5. Flute Maker

Oscillating Spindle Sander Wanted (I think)

I am pondering the idea of a oscillating spindle sander.I am unsure about which one is a good one but dont want to break the bank Just thinking at this point.I have a few operations I could use them on in my flute making.Any ideas would be helpful or if someone has one they might want want to...
  6. Flute Maker

The death of my first friend, my dad

Sorry for you loss Richard! Praying for you !
  7. Flute Maker

Milwaukee Router Quits

"look on Craigslist, often newbies who think bigger is better will buy a 3.25 hp PorterCable or equal only to find it is way too much for them and they end up selling pretty new units for 100 bucks or so." Hmmmmm think that is what Ill do....My Bosch is doing good for me now anyhow!
  8. Flute Maker

Milwaukee Router Quits

I wonder if it would be costly for me to send this to a service center and have them check it out? I dont think it is anymore than bearings and maybe brushes. I just have not had any good experiences when i took a tool like this apart.I have too many pokers in the fire right now anyhow...It is...
  9. Flute Maker

Just a Few

Wow Charley...Your work is so awesome..I cant imagine turning stuff like you do.You have a great artistic talent! Thanks for sharing!
  10. Flute Maker

Card scraper better than sandpaper?

I would like them but the little I tried I figured they would really kill my hands....arthritis! Might have been my technique or lack of !
  11. Flute Maker

Happy birthday Phil S

Happy Birthday Phil!!
  12. Flute Maker

"Refinish" for Outside Table

Ohhhhhhh is was brownish new but has weathered some now....sort of a dull faded brown/tan color...I know thats not a great description. Lol
  13. Flute Maker

Ill see if I can get some pics..It was sort of brownish but info with it said it would weather to gray color.
  14. Flute Maker

That is what I told her lol...I think that is a good answer!!
  15. Flute Maker

My wife bought a wooden table and 4 wooden chairs about 2 to 3 yrs. ago.I think it is supposed to be teak but I really am not sure. They said it would weather and turn some in color. Anyhow it has been in the yard. I did cover it this past winter with a tarp to keep all the rain off.It has...
  16. Flute Maker

Update - How do I do this?

Wow looks great !
  17. Flute Maker

Seeking advice before possible purchase of Festool RO 125

Wonder if these gloves help with arthritis in the hands? Im looking at anything I can to help.At work we have some gloves that I wear a small that sort of are like the compression type gloves...hurt when you put them on but feel good afterward you get them on.
  18. Flute Maker

Cherry Headboard

Great job Jeremy! Looks really nice!
  19. Flute Maker

Random Orbital Sanders

Thanks guys.I am new to the pneumatic tools too for the most part...only have the one die grinder and havent used it much at all. Ill just keep thinking for now...... Thanks guys!!!!

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS