Search results

1. M

Elia Bizzarri Drawknife Class

If anyone is interested, Elia Bizzarri, a chairmaker in Hillsborough, is having a Zoom class on drawknives this Saturday, Aug. 1, 2020. Since it's his first online class, the cost is whatever you wish to "donate," plus sales tax. http://handtoolwoodworking.com/drawknives-my-first-online-class/
  2. M

New workbench

I recently finished a new workbench. I took design, and construction, inspiration from benches that Brian Coe built at the Winston-Salem Klingspor's The bench is 21in x 6ft x 34in tall. The top is two separate pieces, made from face laminated 2x12s. I chose this method because 1) from above...
  3. M

Winston-Salem Klingspor's Bulletin Board

Not a hot deal, per se, but I saw this on the website today:
  4. M

Jet Jointer $300

Not mine. Not endorsing...
  5. M

Auction for Delta 10" Tilting Arbor Unisaw

Stumbled upon this and thought that someone here might be interested: TILTING ARBOR SAW - govdeals.com
  6. M

Klingspor's Winston-Salem Remodel

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, so this is to let everyone in the Winston-Salem area know that the store will be closed from June 9-11, 2019, as they finish the remodel.
  7. M

New-ish member in Rural Hall

I joined the forum back in November, but never introduced myself. My name is Matt, and I live outside of Winston-Salem in Rural Hall. I've known about the forum for several years, but I finally decided to join after speaking to Graywolf at last year's Extravaganza in Hickory. I'm interested...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS