Search results

1. S

Oversized TV Tray made from walnut with inlays.

This is why I enjoy this forum. You all give me hope. I would have put a few hex bolts through a piece of 1/8 inch plywood bolted to the commercial trays
  2. S

POSTPONED April 4 Sharpening Workshop

Any thoughts on a new date for this class?
  3. S

Serving tray - Maple & Bubinga

How did you turn to make the recessed part of the tray? I am looking to make a communion tray for our church so scanning for ideas. Thanks
  4. S

Update - How do I do this?

Second Berry's request - pls post pictures, how you did it and what you would do different next time --- I have been trying to avoid a similar project - but being an ostrich works for only so long
  5. S

Closing up my garage shop

Sent PM but I would like bandsaw, sawhorses and rolling stand
  6. S

Flatbed trailer boards need replaced

how about metal? https://www.repurposedmaterialsinc.com/aluminum-bleacher-planks/
  7. S

Community THANK YOU Project - Task list added

not a turner but would be glad to help
  8. S

Drawing to wood

thanks all - I just bought a bandsaw so this will be the trial run - I expect to have some new scrap fire wood.. Makes sense to me how to make a pattern. Now if I had CNC.............but
  9. S

Drawing to wood

I have a drawing/plan for a deck chair (2 or 3 of same design) I plan to make. My thought is to put pattern onto thin cardboard and then trace onto the wood prior to cutting. Is there an easier process? TIA
  10. S

Two new turnings

where is your channel?
  11. S

Hitachi Miter Saw with Rolling Saw Supports - $200 (Asheboro)

where would you buy a smaller version of those supports?
  12. S

Is there any interest in a sharpening workshop?

is there a sign up for 4 April event?
  13. S

Apr 4 would work for me === if keeping a tally
  14. S

depending on date and location I am in
  15. S

Candle Holders & Flames.....

candle wicks come with an attached metal base/button with the underside of the base/button having "glue" to hold it in place so the flame never touches the vessel material
  16. S

Spatula handle7

I know this is a wood working forum but........why not use gloves and grab them off. Have used item like the below for similar tasks (like picking up a turkey out of a roasting oven) without issue...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS