Search results

1. J

Dewalt DW618 Kit for Sale

I have a Dewalt DW618 plunge router kit (case, plunge base, fixed base, extra base plates and case) for sale. It is seldom used and I have a smaller router so this one needs to go. Comes with the 1/4" and 1/4" collets. I'd prefer not to ship this big case. Price is $130 or thereabouts.....:)
  2. J

Shrinking Drum on Grizzly Oscillating Spindle Sander

I have a Grizzly OS sander about two years old, and infrequently used. I noticed that my 3" rubber drum has shrunk and hardened to the point that the sanding sleeve slides around on the drum, no matter how hard I crank down the nut on the spindle. I contacted Grizzly about this and the basic...
  3. J

New Member from Sherrills Ford

Howdy from Catawba County! Having recently retired from my second job as an investigator with a major bank (first was with the US Dept of Homeland Security Investigations-formerly US Customs Service), I have a bit more time to spend playing in my workshop. I did open a small private...
  4. J

What does this mean? (from the Festool Domino manual)

I may just be a bit "slower" than the average guy, but I am trying to learn to use my new Festool Domino Joiner by making some cabinet cases, and this is quoted in the Festool supplemental manual: Because the mortises are registered from the base of the Domino (fixed 10 mm distance), the...
  5. J

Festool Track Saw and Metric Scale on FT joiner

Just used my retirement gift (gift card to Klingspors) to pick up a Festool track saw. That is the BEST tool I have ever owed...I wish I had purchased that earlier. It makes breaking down large sheets of BB plywood a breeze. My next tool target is a Festool domino joiner. I kinds of...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS