Table Saw Blades - Forrest and Freud - Raleigh - ALL SOLD

Fermentorman

Mark
Corporate Member
I have upgrade to a 12" saw and have a number of 10" blades to sell:

Forrest 20 tooth Fast Feed Rip - used / good condition - $50 - Sold

Forrest 40 tooth thin kerf Woodworker II - used / good condition. $75 - Sold

Forrest 48 tooth thin kerf Woodworker II SKU WW10487100 - New In Box - $130///PRICE REDUCED TO $110, shipping included

Forrest 40 tooth Box Joint Blade SKU WW10401125 - New In Box - $140. ///PRICE REDUCED TO $110, shipping included

Freud Industrial 60 tooth thin kerf crosscut SKU LU88R010 used /good condition. $35 shipping included

Freud Industrial 30 tooth thin kerf glue line rip used / good condition $35 shipping included.

All prices are local pick-up in Raleigh. Shipment can be arranged and added.

Buy all 6 blades for $400.

All the used blades have never been sharpened, so they have their full carbide life ahead of them.

PM Me if Interested.

Last edited:

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
I will take the first two items. The rip blade and the thin cut WW II. I will need them shipped to Midland, NC, so let me know what the total will be. Thanks

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I'll take the Forrest 48 tooth thin kerf Woodworker II SKU WW10487100 - New In Box - $130. Can you bring it to the picnic?
Thanks.
Bob

Fermentorman

Mark
Corporate Member
It’s yours, but I will not be at the picnic. I can ship it via USPS flat rate for an additional $16. Let me know if that works.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
It’s yours, but I will not be at the picnic. I can ship it via USPS flat rate for an additional $16. Let me know if that works.
Thanks, but I'll pass. I really don't need it at this point but at $130 I was going to get it. Not trying to bargain on your price.
Bob

J_Graham

Graham
Corporate Member
Thanks, but I'll pass. I really don't need it at this point but at $130 I was going to get it. Not trying to bargain on your price.
Bob
What part of the state are you Bob? Going west from Raleigh fairly soon I believe?

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I'll take the Forrest 48 tooth thin kerf Woodworker II SKU WW10487100 - New In Box - $130///PRICE REDUCED TO $110, shipping included
Bob

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS